z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Friday Perky 🍑 | MaeveMadden

Friday Perky 🍑

• Wow what a class! Sweating in fireball! I saw there were a lot of new ladies on the live, how did you all enjoy the class? Don't you just love Head and Heart to finish! I think it might be even more killer than Hero! And just for you Naimh here's a pic of my coffee post workout haha! Cheers queen!

• @Sian Townend going to try this class tonight for the first time, expecting the 🔥🔥🙈

• @Amy Lewis it's a great class, you'll love it. The legs are so weak now haha! Like jelly! I definitely feel stronger for doing this class and legs on Mondays. Enjoy queen x

• @Sian Townend Absolutely loved it Sian - Bonnie joined in for head and heart also :)

• @Vicky Baker it's a song you can't help but move to! What a class to finish the week off hey?! 🔥 I may not say that tomorrow though when I can't move haha!

• @Sian Townend it was amazing Queen wast it. I just love Fireball I'm like a 2 yr old jumping up & down clapping my hands when it comes on 😂. Hope ur enjoying the challenge Sian👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne loving it! Done 5 workouts each week so far 🔥

• @Sian Townend Absolutely loved the workout this morning 🙌🏻 Oh Sian my coffee was so fab, nearly time for another now 😂👑 x

• @Niamh Byrne I just said exactly that to my colleague on a call just this second! All the meetings today calls for all the coffee 😂

• @Sian Townend Perky Peach one of the best of the week!! I missed it this morning as had a dentist appointment 😣 going to try and catch up tomorrow instead!! Amazing work on 5 workouts a week too, smashing it!!! 😊

• @Shaunagh Smith you missed a good one today! All the 🔥 enjoy catching up with it tomorrow, that'll be a little Saturday treat. What a way to start the weekend though queen x

• @Sian Townend I'm back to online college on Monday and I feel like especially for the first week it'll just be a constant flow of coffee 😂 looking to get myself a good milk frother to make it a bit more posh 😂

• @Shaunagh Smith it was a good one this morning Shaunagh and it goes by so fast! You'll definitely enjoy it just as much from the library x

• @Sian Townend Niiiccce Queen. I bet u it doesn't even feel like 5 as they r so much fun 🙌🙌🙌🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne I agree, i look forward to each class. Never gets boring and I've been doing the workouts since last April. Naimh, I'm sure you'll squeeze the workouts in around college. Great to have those 20min classes for days when you just don't have time x

• Today was my first Perky Peach class and it's definitely been my first mentally challenging class. I kept wanting to give up. Felt like I couldn't complete it but kept pushing on and I'm so so glad I did! Not sure if it's because it's my second week now or working out and my body is hurting. But what a great class!

• @Caitriona Brown so glad you loved it and well done for sticking with it! Some days are easier than others as it depends on hormones, what you've eaten etc. I definitely have those days when I'm working out and thinking I could just stop. I always push through though and never regret it. Be proud of yourself lovely as you know, us queens, we don't quit! X

• Queens I couldn't agree more I loved loved loved today's class! I used to dread perky peach but I'm gonna say today was like my favorite class ever? Thank you so much @Maeve Madden for starting our weekend off so strong. 

Superstar is defo my fav song, I actually feel like a superstar with the side jump. Also love absolutely everybody.

A few comments said they didn't like WAP. I loved it- it gave my abs serious motivation 😂

@Caitriona Brown you go gal! That is the definition, keep going the workouts get soo much easier. Theres absolutely no shame in just walking it out- its better than not trying 💪

• My first perky peach class and more so than the other classes there is definitely some concentration required (so i didnt fall over 😄). There was pure delight on @Maeve Maddens face during the Fireball song 😁. Looking forward to next weeks one now I have the routine done once.

• Can't wait to do Perky Peach after work today🍑 Love fireball so much🔥

• 1 / 3