z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Stretch/Flexibility Challenge | MaeveMadden

Stretch/Flexibility Challenge

• Hey Queens!! For those of you who were in Barre Ballet on Thursday when @Sinead Corcoran mentioned about completing personal stretch challenges I thought I would start a thread here. 🧘‍♀️

I absolutely LOVED the active stretching at the end of the class on Thursday and it has inspired me to try and work on my flexibility more. I did a 30 day yoga challenge last summer and I noticed a massive difference in forward fold (I never used to be able to touch my toes and now I can manage to and even stay there a while!) 

I have started doing Yoga with Adriene 30 days challenge on Youtube again and loving it so far. Do any of you have any tips on improving flexibility or want to set a stretching goal/target? I'd love to be able to do the splits but I think that is a long way off hahah, can anyone here already do them? 

p.s. I loved the mobility and stretching class that Sinead did a while back, would love more of them now and then if there was ever an option!

xxx 

• Hi @Shaunagh Smith.

I would love to do this too. I really enjoyed the active stretching at the end of the Barre Ballet class. I would love to be able to get back into the splits again and a personal stretch challenge and guidence from the lovely @Sinead Corcoran might be help me reach that goal.

xxx

• @Shaunagh Smith I love this idea. I love anything to do with flexibility. Plus Sineads Stretch & mobility I absolutely adore it. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Queens!! 

Yes lets all set a personal goal! Put it here in the forum and lets check in once a week see how we're getting on!! Post a picture too and then you'll really start to see your progress!!

For all you queens who want to get into the splits the 3 Active stretches we did

1. Rocking Lunges

2. Rocking Lunges with Hamstring Stretch

3. Bent Front leg split

Repeat these atleast 2-3 times a week. Don't forget to stretch your glutes too as these are important for splits aswell!😘

• @Shaunagh Smith I'd love to get more flexible and start stretching more again. I did 30 days of yoga with Adrienne last summer as well and felt so good after it and was so proud of my improvements. Haven't gone back to it since though so would love to get involved in a stretching challenge with you ladies to get me back into it! 

Finally tried Sinead's class last week and loved the stretching at the end. Been leaving it to Sundays to do along with yoga. If I could get into the splits by the end of the year I'll probably cry with happiness (and maybe a bit of pain 😂)

• @Shaunagh Smith oooh sounds good queen, I've noticed a huge difference from these classes already, its amazing!!! Really loving sineads class too x

• @Sinead Corcoran thanks so much Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Sinead Corcoran ooooh yes queen, love this xx

• @Amy Johnston hahaha that made me LOL!! By the end of the year is such a good goal, I might do the same!!