z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Any tips for more energy? | MaeveMadden

Any tips for more energy?

• Hi Queens! 

Hope you all had a great week 2! ❤️👑🔥

I did 6 workouts this week and eat relatively healthy. I normally do the workouts in the evening after work, but I am absolutely wrecked! I sleep 8-9 hours a night but still wake up tired.

Have ye any tips on how to have more energy, or what do ye do that works for ye? ☺️☺️ 

• Hi Queen!!

There's a lot going on in our worlds at the moment so don't be surprised or worried that you're more tired than normal, think it's the same for absolutely everyone in such unusual and uncertain times.

I take some multi vitamins for day to day energy but magnesium before bed is a great one to enable best-rest for body and I also highly recommend pre workout amino acids...

I use the Apple food spring one that Maeve recommended on her Instagram (under SHOP FOOD highlight)...

She has other things that might help on there too 🙌🤗😘👸💪👑

• @Jia Moriarty hiya Queen omg u're like Super Queen. U're getting enough sleep so that's good. R u drinking enough Water? R u taking enough protein as u r burning more calories with all ur workouts. Do a checklist for urself, like protein, iron, water, vitamins. Check to see if ur intake of these is enough for the amount of workouts u r doing Jia. U cld simply b run down & need a vitamin boost. As @Katie Rynne said Maeve has some fantastic product recommendations also that work. So it's worth a look doll. Mind urself & don't overdo it. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Drinking plenty of water during the day and having a proper snack about three hours before the workout really helps. Especially if you do them in the evening, lunch was ages ago and you are pausing dinner. I really like granola or overnight oats. But also there is a lot going on at the moment so its alwasy best to listen to your body and relax if needs be. 

• I religiously take revive zest and it's a game changer. I stopped taking it for a week last year and oh my gosh I was so tired. 

• I religiously take revive zest and it's a game changer. I stopped taking it for a week last year and oh my gosh I was so tired. 

• @Jia Moriarty Hey Jia no advice here as it sounds like you're eating well and sleeping well and defo staying fit. I wonder would it be hormonal/mid cycle time? I find I am great all month but mid cycle aorund ovulation my mood and energy dips - I find I get irritated/sad/emotional/peed off and I also feel down on energy. Yrs ago when I started the journey to have my daughter I started to note my cycle, moods, energy and so on and found a pattern mid cycle and it gives me some form of comfort now when I feel like sh1t I look at my cycle and see where I am.

Maybe if its playing on your mind a blood test might give you reassurance - again if im worried it drains me and i feel reassurance always is worth so much peace of mind. Hope you get sorted doll x

• @Jia Moriarty hey Jia! I'm having a similar issue at the moment and some of the queens reccomended taking Vit D, they've said the revive active is good and has the reccomended amount (I've only just started so wl see) 

I'm doing the workouts after work too in the evenings and it is very tough mentally even to build up that energy so this week am going to take 2 rest days during the week and work out on Sunday rather than use it as a rest 🤞Going to have something small to eat on way home too so I can get straight into it without being hungry maybe just a case of not enough fuel? Let us know how u get on hopefully the energy picks up soon 🤞🤞🤞 

• @Jia Moriarty Wow Jia! Well done on the workouts 💗 Sounds like a great lifestyle which sometimes needs a bit of a booster with a multivitamin, defiantly magnesium would help with the fatigue!@Katie Rynne couldn't have said it better! There is a lot going on in the world right now - be kind on yourself x