z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week 3 looks IMMENSE!! | MaeveMadden

Week 3 looks IMMENSE!!

• Ohhh wow queens, just checked schedule for next week and I am so excited. Not 1, not 2 but THREE new classes for us to try. We are so lucky to have so much choice, 🍀  thank you so much Maeve, Sinead, Lottie, Esther and Francesca for keeping us all feeling fit and strong can't wait to try the new classes. I'm just sat here writing them in my diary trying to decide which ones to do this week 🎉💪🏼 Feeling so good after 2 weeks, lost 1.5kg, got my 10k steps in every day and I'm sooo ready to smash week 3!!! What workouts are you all planning to do this week ladies??? 💕

(p.s@Maeve Madden I love the new "add to calendar" function, that's brill so now I'll get reminders before the classes too!) 

• Yes queen! Well done on your loss and your steps 👏🏻

Im so excited to do combat queens and perky 🍑 

We are so lucky to have so much choice in regards to classes 😍

• @Gemma Marston thanks so much 💕 aaaah they're my favourites too, but I'm so excited to try the new classes too, I just want to do everything 🤣

• @Shaunagh Smith were so spoilt for choice arent we! Lol 😆 

I get torn between trying the new classes and sticking to the old favourites 

• @Shaunagh Smith Week 3 looks so good. So much choice for classes it's hard to choose between them. Congratulations on your progress too, you're doing amazing ❤️

• @Shaunagh Smith i know it looks so great!

I always love the legs and perky peach, going to try the early bird sessions this week 😁 

• @Jenny Wilson legs was so good today too wasn't it!! I will see you at the early bird sessions too I love the thought of getting up and getting it done 😁 

• @Shaunagh Smith yes see you then! Me too, I start work 8/830 so perfect for me 👌