z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Team Queen copycat?! | MaeveMadden

Team Queen copycat?!

• @Ashley Jordan that's great Ashley delighted it worked for you too 😃

• There are so many copy cat's on insta esp in Ireland, its weird cos the pool of popular Irish accounts in every industry is quite small. In some areas its blatent copy cat, not even much effort put in to change things, and they make a huge amount of money off it. I suppose for the original person, as long as it doesnt cheapen their work or effort or harm their Brand then they are much more respected for not rising to the bate, as much as we all love a good internet spat, it a negativity nobody really needs!!
    (sorry for all my text speak words! trying to pretend Im working at the same time 🙈!!)

• @Audrey Browne no worries Audrey thanks for your help 😃

• I am dying to know who it is too!! That was my direct response to the story, we need to know lol 

• @Louise Roche Thanks for asking this I managed to get mine small enough to upload it at last!!

• @Ashley Jordan d absolute cheek of anyone copying our queen....... NO NO!!!!! 

• I think it's Niamh Cullen becuase she has just started doing like 80's themed workouts on her IG live but her moves and songs are quite similar to Maeve's imo! I could be wrong but either way I think Maeve conducted herself so well in response to it I was so impressed 

• Nothing will ever beat team queen 🥳👑💕

• @Ellen Whelan ah you could be right, I did see a Courtney Smith repost her workout the other day and to be honest I didnt think it was comparable.

• Omg I was wondering this I thought maybe Niamh Cullen but I really don't know 😂

• @Jade Smith I thought Niamh Cullen too 

• I think it is NC too with her Monday club. I tried one of her workouts which aren't a patch on Maeves!

• @Ellen Whelan I think it's NC too, so many similar moves.

• @Ellen Whelan omg I can't believe it. I just had a look at her account. Ya u cld b right Ellen. As u said Maeve held herself like a queen. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Louise Hegarty 100 % Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Omg lads !! I just had a look at NC and it's a very alike right down to the punch and star....I know moves aren't patented but it's the sequence that's extremely familiar. No praise better than someone copying but for Maeves sake I would hope there's some subtle credit given...wink wink 

• Just saw NC's club announcement - €180 for a year so Maeve's is much better value :) 

• I had a sneaky feeling that was who it was too.. But as we Queens know Maeve is 100% for real and genuine, anyone in it for the wrong reasons will feel it in the long grass but we know we have a real Queen in our corner who may very well be often imitated but is NEVER equaled xx love our community xx

• I actually thought she was just a lifestyle/ influencer type person as there are so many brand ambassador and #ad

I'm sure she's lovely though. 

• 2 / 2