z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

My favourite workout sweaty 7's 😍 | MaeveMadden

My favourite workout sweaty 7's 😍

• My favourite workout hands down has to be sweaty 7's 😍, I love the strength training aspect. 

• Yes, I agree. I love the strength training aspect. I also find that once I know how many rounds there are I'm mentally prepared too. 

• Sweaty 7's is just amazing isn't it!? I love seeing how strong I get week on week and how fabulous I feel after every session 💪

• @Sinead Bergin yess I totally agree. It's so effective too for building your strength. I catch up with the live workouts most evenings after working a 12 hour shift. I always feel great afterwards. How is the spring challenge going for you? 😁

• @Georgie Dillon yess it's the absolute best and you definitely can see the improvements when it comes to doing those side planks with Maeve. Wow that's tough but they really reflect how much strength you have built up. How are you finding the spring challenge? 😁

• I love Sweaty 7s! I really like strength training and its great to be able to see progress! This is my first challenge and I'm loving it so far! I just find the classes fly by and I've never had that before! 😊

• Love Sweaty 7s ❤️ upper body one in particular getting me in tip top shape for the wedding dress 👰🏼👑 Impossible to find weights online atm though 😕

• @Orla O'Dea Love Sweaty 7s too. It always passes so quickly and it's definitely the class that makes you notice physical improvement the most. Feels so good to be able to do more reps/increase your weight and get stronger 💪

• @Orla O'Dea I love it too queen!!!! Always feel strong and empowered 

• @Orla O'Dea I couldn't agree more Orla! Getting my strength back in those side planks was a huge achievement for me this week too! Oh I am loving it so much Queen, honestly feels like a mini party everyday, I've never loved exericse so much! As an OG Queen seeing how far we have all come and what we have achieved is just incredible 😊

How about you? Are you loving the spring challenge too? 😁

• Have to agree ladies, sweaty 7s is my favourite! Really feeling stronger from this week so it's great motivation. Used heavier weights tonight and really felt the burn but I managed it 👍🏼 The endorphins are definitely up after these first couple of weeks - delighted 💪🏼💃🏽☺️ Keep up the great chat queens, love reading all your motivational comments 😘

• I love sweaty 7s, especially the upper body ones. Do you guys know if the sweaty 7s arms from this morning has been uploaded yet? Was going to try do it now but can't seem to find it in the library yet 😊😊

• @Jia Moriarty if it's not in library,  it should still be in live section queen, it's super spicy

• @Carmel Mulvany @Jia Moriarty I was just looking there too, but it doesn't seem to be uploaded- upload is the early cardio, and in the live is countdown for barre. 

@Maeve Madden will the Sweaty 7s from today be uploaded to the library?

• @Sharon Scully oh I'd say it will be there shortly,  fingers crossed!!! X

• @Carmel Mulvany @Jia Moriarty Just gone up now, whoop!!!

I did the cardio this morning, and then decided to do the weekly shop for my parents and I while Sweaty 7s was on, to try avoid a busy time but one when there would still be decent supplies in the shop, my nerves!!!! First time I've left the house in a nearly 2 weeks, other than for walks, such strange times!

• @Sharon Scully so strange queen!!!! I also did early birds but at later time. I got sweaty 7s done too..... god it's so spicy!!! Just ate so gonna wait wee while and do barre...... what a day. I used to only do 1 class a day back in March and now I'm doing 2-3....... we r totally queening xx

• @Sharon Scully thanks Sharon. Yes very strange times at the moment 😢I ended up doing the early cardio from this morning, will catch up tomorrow on the sweaty sevens! ❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany oh wow Carmel! You are smashing it today 🙌🏼👑🎉 I ended up doing this mornings early cardio and barre ballet. Will catch up tomorrow on sweaty sevens looking forward to it 🔥 barre ballet was spicy indeed, a real leg burner 🤣 

• @Jia Moriarty I cannot wait for that class, i find it super  intense but know it's working nearly every muscle in the body! It's a fun and interesting way of exercising along with the cardio hitt! Well done to you too queen, 2 classes a day is absolutely amazing!!!! Xxx

• 1 / 2