z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Off the wagon 😰 | MaeveMadden

Off the wagon 😰

• This week has been a right off for me 😭 hadn't done anything from Monday but got up this afternoon and done a sweaty 7s and will try to get another this evening. I was enjoying it so much so I'm annoyed that I allowed my laziness to win! But let's start over again. queens don't quit and all that!!

• @Caitriona Brown We all have weeks like that Caitriona, try not to be too hard on yourself. And you know what maybe your body needed a break too and this week you will be all the better for it! You don't make all the progress in one week, and similarly you don't lose all the progress in one week. So you look in the mirror now, you straighten that crown right up, give a nod and a smile and know you are firmly back on the wagon!!! I recommend Combat Queens if you are going to do another workout this evening, you cannot help but feel bloody amazing after it! 

You got this gal, you know you do. Keep on keeping on. We have all got your back

• @Caitriona Brown thats it Queen shrug it off & start again. I've bn there & the lockdowns r not helping 🙄. I have no doubt ure ready to kick ass for week 4. Have a great week doll 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Its so hard to stay motivated all the time, and with everything that's going on its not helping! Well done getting a workout in today! One day at a time 💪💪😘

• @Caitriona Brown you got this! Sometimes life happens and we can't or don't show up 🤷‍♂️ and times are hard enough at the moment so be gentle with yourself! You'll be back this week smashing it 🤗

• @Caitriona Brown Oh giiirrrlll!! This was me in week 2😐 don't hang on the past just keep going forward queen. You still managed a workout and can I suggest the meditation from last Sunday? It really helped me get my head in check🥰 Try not to focus on the negatives gal before I started this I never got a single workout in so that to me is a win! And well done you for getting through an unmotivated week and still managing to get a workout in! Fix your crown, we've got you queen 💜

• Some weeks we blast the heck out of the workouts and sometimes we just need to give ourselves a break! Your not losing progress by missing a week here and there. Sometimes you need it to reset! Every time you do something is progress, and I find if I don't punish myself or guilt myself when I fall off the wagon, I'm more more likely to get back on quicker. Just be kind to yourself!

• @Caitriona Brown I have been the exact same this week 🙈 no motivation and felt really down. I gave myself a talking to this morning and back on it tomorrow 💪 We've got this Queen 👑 

Well done for doing a class. 👏🏼 Xx

• You have the right attitude though going forward, don't let one week set you back. Wake up tomorrow feeling positive and ready to take on the week. Believe that you can do it. 
    We all have an off week, and sometimes our body deserves it. I might have done a workout most days this week, but in terms of food I've binged on chocolate every evening 😳🙈 

So I too will be trying to start off this week with a healthier frame of mind. 
    We can do it together!! 💪🏼 Xx

• @Caitriona Brown Love that you've bounced back! I've always found that the hardest battle is just taking the first step to get back into it. Don't call yourself lazy! We all have those times where we just need time off to recover and take care of ourself in a different way x

• Thank you all so so much! I appreciate each and every comment ♥️ I got in a beginner abs workout to ease myself in. Was tougher than I thought as I feel so exhausted but tomorrow I'll be straight back on it! I've noticed the biggest difference in my energy levels from not doing them and I barely get anything done compared to before when I was doing each day. So definitely going to push myself to get stuck in every day again! 
    thanks again girls xx

• I was the same this week to be honest. Got most workouts in but in terms of food I over ate everyday. So from today I have set myself little goals in terms of my food! Not depriving myself but just trying to be a little more in control. We got this 😅 we can do this together. Let's write here this day next week and talk about how positive our week was ❤️

• @Emma Sullivan that's a great idea!! ☺️ 

Hope you all have better weeks! We've got this 💪🏼

• We all have off days/weeks but you got back up and got a work out done and that's all that matters 😊 Try not to be so hard on yourself and this week is a fresh week which I hope will be more positive for you 💪🏻😊

• @Caitriona Brown I was right there with you last week! It was hard! I was such a slug. I think we're allowed off days/weeks, especially will everything going on, so don't be too hard on yourself (sometimes easier said than done). Let's tackle this week! Like you said, queens don't quit! 💪👑

• @Caitriona Brown I was the exact same last week but I don't all out legs last night and I feel so proud of myself for getting out of my lazy mood! All ready for Combat Queens tonight! 💪🏻

• @Caitriona Brown I was feeling the exact same this week. I just finished the spicy circuits there and was aiming for combat queens now at 6 although the burn from the circuits!! 🌶🔥I think I'll hold out until tomorrows classes 🙈