z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Some sad news. | MaeveMadden

Some sad news.

• Hi Queens. I received some difficult news this week. I went for my 12 week ultrasound and was told there was no heartbeat. Me and my Fiancé are devastated. My D&C is scheduled for the morning and im so nervous. I wanted to share this with you because since I've found out my horrible news I also learned that I know so many people who went through the same thing but I never knew. I believe it should be more talked about because its so much more common than we think and I feel talking about it has helped me so much. Please send me some good queening vibes for tomorrow 🙏 👑 ❤

• Darina, 

so devestated to hear this. I will be thinking of you tomorrow, you can do this 

xx

• @Darina Kelly Aw Darina so sad to hear this, sending you and your fiancé so much love and hugs ❤️ Will be thinking of you both tomorrow ❤️❤️ You're so strong Queen ❤️❤️

• Aww Darina I am so sorry to hear this 💔 Keep your crown high 👑 Thinking of you queen 💕

• @Darina Kelly sending you all the love ❤️❤️❤️ mind yourselves xx 

• So sorry to hear this. Sending lots of love and positive vibes your way ✨💖✨ 

You're right it's not spoken about enough and thank you for being brave enough to share. True Queen 👑 ❤️

• @Darina Kelly so so sorry to hear this Darina. Wishing you strength for the D&C and afterwards, take your time with mourning and grieving. You both will be in my thoughts x We are always here for you 

• Sorry for your loss @Darina Kelly, a friend of mine had a loss around the same time but didn't tell anyone at the time and found it a real struggle. She found some YouTube videos of people who went through a similar loss a great help. You're not alone ❤️

• Sorry to hear this sad news. I hope all goes well tomorrow, you're not alone xx

• @Darina Kelly awwww Queen my heart is breaking for all 3 of u. I'm so so sorry that u have to go through this pet so sorry for ur loss. My thoughts & prayers r with u all. Pls know that u have all ur queens with u through all of this Darina. Sending u our brave Queen loads of big hugs, kisses & squeezes.❤️❤️❤️ 

• I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending love and prayers x

• @Darina Kelly Oh I am so sorry, my heart breaks for you. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Take all the time you need to recover from this. Sending you so much love! And your fellow queens are always here for support Xxx 

• No words!! So sad to hear this 😞 sending all the good vibes and love to you and your fiancé at this rubbish time xxx

• @Darina Kelly oh Darina, I am so very sorry for your loss.  If there is anything we can do, we are all here for you, to listne, to support and talk if you need it.. Sending my deepest sympathy and thank you for being so strong and brave, sharing your story on here.  I am sure it will really help some of our queens who have been through or are going through the same pain ... all my love to you 

• Darina I’m so sorry to hear that, sending lots of positive thoughts & vibes your way ❤️ thinking of you xx

• Darina I am so sorry to hear, sending you so much love and strength 💛 we will all be thinking of you and with you in spirit tomorrow xx 

• Thank you all so much for your kind words. Im so lucky to be apart of such an amazing community of supportive women 💗 

• @Darina Kelly so sorry to see this news Darina. I totally understand the heartbreak and loss 💔 

Be kind to yourself and take your time processing everything and we are all here for you xx 

• Darina I am so sorry to hear this. Sending you love & strenght at this most difficult time. Team Queen is here for you whenever you want to chat xx

• @Darina Kelly Thinking of you! A heartbreaking moment which a close friend of mine also recently went through! So agree about sharing and talking as unfortunately as does happen more than we realise! SO much love being sent to you during this time xx