z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Some sad news. | MaeveMadden

Some sad news.

• @Darina Kelly sending you love and strength ❤❤❤

• Aww Darina, that is so tough. My love, thoughts and hugs are with you both. We are queening you the whole way and got you xx 

• What hearbreaking news Darina, sending you lots of love xx

• @Darina Kelly my Queen always ❤️ Love you with my whole heart 💕

• @Darina Kelly sending you lots of love 💓💓💓💓

• @Darina Kelly Oh Darina I'm so sorry to hear this! Sending you and your Fiancé all the love in world! Team Queen are always here for you 👑❤️

• @Darina Kelly so sad to hear this ! i was in your exact shoes 15 years ago when i lost my second pregnancy at 9,5 weeks.  Went for an ultrasound and no heartbeat after having a bleed during the day. Had a D&C also the next day. The dr was really sweet and agreed when I asked if he would give me the remains of my baby to bury at home. My heart goes out to you and you partner. But have faith, I was pregnant again only four months after our loss.  I wish you strength and much love. You will get through this .xxx

• I'm so sorry to hear this but you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers xxx

• @Philippa Gillett im so sorry to hear you went through this Philippa. Thank you for sharing your story and your positive pregnancy news which followed. Im very much feeling positive about the future 💕

• @Catriona Conboy love you Queen ❤

• @Darina Kelly how are you feeling Darina? Allow your body and mind time to adjust and grieve. Rest and take care of yourself and your partner for now.

There is so much hope there xx believe me it will happen. I have 20 yr old and 4 yr old and I never gave up. SMEP plan worked for me and if you ever want to chat or blow off steam I'm here as I'm sure are all the other girls who may have experienced the same x

• Oh Darina I am so so sorry, having gone through it once and having friends who have over and over it is never any easier. Well done for talking about it and you are right, we are still conditioned to keep quiet about female stuff even though its is something we should be talking about and letting each other realise is is common and you are not alone.

💔

• @Vicky Baker What is the SMEP plan? I have a 16 year old and 15 documented years of infertility - I react badly to all of the infertility drigs I have been put on so have massive fear about IVF.

• @Vicky Baker im doing okay Vicky. Bit sore but Keith is looking after me so well and im feeling very lucky. Thank you for checking in and for sharing 💕👑

• @Anne Hamilton Black 💕💕 

• @Darina Kelly I hope everything went ok with your procedure!  Thinking of you both! wishing you & your fiance all the very best.. xx

• @Darina Kelly I am thinking of you and your fiancé! Just know all your queens are thinking of you and sending you all of our love 💓 

• @Anne Hamilton Black hey Anne it's called sperm meets egg plan. Basically it's for people who've been pregnant so certain infertility issues can be ruled out. 

It works on the premise that you have intercourse on the nights leading up to, during and just slightly after ovulation. It uses ovulation sticks to pin point ovulation. I used to buy the cheapie ones on eBay and then once I got the go ahead I'd confirm with the clear blue more expensive ovulation sticks to confirm I was actually ovulating. I got pregnant 3 times in a row every 6/7 mths so getting pregnant was ok for me but carrying to full term was my issue. 

Once pregnant I took progesterone to protect the pregnancy for 12 wks and then aspirin and blood thinners injections right up to 38 wks. 

• @Vicky Baker Ah thanks for that.

• Hey I was just thinking about you and wanted to check you're okay? xxx @Darina Kelly