z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

My new plan for water intake | MaeveMadden

My new plan for water intake

• So I bought this beauty in my online shop...2 litre water bottle (17p) that I'll reuse daily to make sure that I'm getting in my goal of 2 litres a day!! Been slack on the water front!!!

I'll let you know if it helps for any other queens not quite hitting their own water intake goal 

Now for fridays perky peach workout - let's smash this week queen style 👑❤️🙌🌶

• @Katie Rynne I love it queen, let us know how it goes!!!!! Xx

• @Katie Rynne Having the big bottle is the way forward for me- I have a Contigo 1.25L bottle and I know if I get through 2 of them in a day I've hit the targest. Best of luck and I hope it helps you!!

• Deadly. I'm trying to drink more water at mealtimes and after meals. 

• @Katie Rynne  fab idea must get one of those thank you!! :) I also find on colder days that boiling water is a lot easier to drink if sitting at a desk for the day!! 

• @Katie Rynne Great idea Katie...hope it helps🙂 

• Queens...it's a game changer!! 2 litres = boom! Plus water in my smoothie, coffee and a few decaf teas all additional!!! Only day 1 I know 🤣🤣🤣 but I mean to go on!

Hope you've had a fab day Queens 🥰😘🙌👑👸🌶👍💥

• @Katie Rynne Keep it up, Queen! I have a 32 oz reusable water bottle that I carry around with me everywhere like a security blanket 😄. It really does help though! I try to get two of them down a day.

• @Katie Rynne woowzers that's brilliant queen!!! Hydration station was on point in ur house today 😁😁😁

• When I get my workout done in the morning, 7.30, I find that I have a litre of water drank already before 9am! so it's not as much pressure for the rest of the day, it's easier to fit in another litre 😃 I use the volvic 1L bottles but I would like to move away from using the plastic bottle... 💧

• @Amy Holton boom! Smashing the hydration station!!! 🙌🙌🙌

• @Carmel Mulvany hells to the yeah Queen!! 🙏🙌 💧 

• @Claire McGlinchey yes so true, I try to have a rest day on the weekend and notice I REALLY struggle to get the water in! Goes to show how much of a thirst us Queens work up during a workout!!! 🙌💧👑💪❤️🙏🌶💥

• Great idea! I have one called Qfit from Amazon and they come in different sizes with straws too. They even put little motivational messages on the bottle like 'keep going' 'don't quit' 'almost there' - little do they know that I'm going to fill it with gin instead of water 😂😂