z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Tray tray all the way. 💪💪💪 | MaeveMadden

Tray tray all the way. 💪💪💪

• Queens I hope u enjoyed Toned with Tracey as much as I did. Exactly my type of class. I know she was running out of time but she got soo much into that class. I felt the burn with all those reps 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. This is a big 👍 from me. Thank u @traytraycolcol👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I really really enjoyed that! It flew by but still managed to get a great burn in!🥵🥵 definitely one class that I'll be keeping up👌🏼👌🏼 thanks Tracey!

• @Ciara Murphy oh Queen I agree with u. I know it was fast but I think she lost time at the start that she was trying to make up but soooo worth it. I'm with u on keeping up this class Ciara. C u sn on the QDQ dance floor 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Saving this one for tomorrow evening!!! Great reviews I'm looking forward to it 😍😍

• @Audrey Browne I really enjoyed it, love strength training. I found the reps to be a bit too fast for me, so I either had to come down a weight where I might not necessarily have needed to otherwise, and sometimes I found I was compromising form to try keep up! 

• @Audrey Browne Absolutely loved it - my type of class too with low impact and big burn xx

Im not sure if Tracey could see the chat but she will defo know she has great support here @traytraycolcol

Quick shower and changed now and feel great and still in time to do bed with the Bonz at 7pm x

• That was amazing, comhghairdeas Tracey💚 FaceTimed fellow Queen @Evelyn Brody and we motivated each other through her class👑 legs are gonna be sore for Perky Peach tomorrow🌶🍑 

• @Sharon Scully I felt that same way and was only using 3kg which are usually light when doing Maeve’s classes! Just goes to show every trainer has a different style too💪🏻

• Tracey is an absolute stunner, I've been following for over a year now and she's so motivating 😍 defo recommended following her on Instagram! Loved tonight's workout too, I'm trying to start lift heavier and gett stronger so it's great to have another strength class! I used to take Thursdays as rest day but not anymore 💪🏼🥰 woowoo 

• @Audrey Browne it was brilliant honey!!!! It flew by!! My arms are not gonna thank me 2mro 🥵🥵🥵🥵 well done  for ur 1st class!!!!! X

• Can't wait to do Tray Tray's class tomorrow morning!!!! It sounds amazing!!!!! Well done Queens and thank you Tracey xxx 🥰🥰👑👑❤️❤️💥💥🌶🌶👸👸

• @Ash McMorrow gonna go give her a follow now for sure xxx

• Yes loved it .... low impact but big burn.

Looking forward to next week with Tracy. 

• Yes I really liked it actually! My arms/shoulders are so sore today!

It was a great short and sweet class, and I like a wee low impact class after all the high impact cardio classes at the start of the week!

looking forward to her next class 🙈

• Ooo just been reading all of your comments Queens and I am excited to try Tracey's class! I've popped it in my diary to catch up on tomorrow and I can't wait to give it a go! Sounds like I'm gonna feel the burn 😂🔥💪

• @Beth Haughian heya Queen how did Toned with Tracey go for u? 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Im gutted I didn't get it done this evening! Squeezed in Perky Peach and then a friend was on the phone for an hour so I have pushed it back to Sunday with Lotties class... playing catch up!! Lol I had a sneak peek thought and I'm looking forward to it! Short and sweet and flat out from start to finish 🙌🏻😂

• @Sharon Scully it was a great class wasn't it queen. I know what u mean Sharon about speed of the reps I didn't mind the rep count but like u I went at my own pace. I took the rest at the end rather in between which I loved so u cld say I was doing super reps. But I am honestly feeling the pain today after it & then Perky Peach added to that pain 🥵. But so worth it.  Can't wait for next week. The selection we have now is outstanding. 🤩👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Vicky Baker no better way to finish the night off Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Beth Haughian u called it queen Short & Sweet & flat out. Enjoy it Beth. Have a great weekend doll. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• 1 / 3