z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Perkier peach? | MaeveMadden

Perkier peach?

• @Julia Knudsen great wasn't it. I grit my teeth and clenched everything 😂 the clam too for genie in a bottle and then the squat jumps! Waaaaaaaaah!

• @Sian Townend all of the clenching hahaha ha!!!! 

• Omg hope you can move after using the band. I don't have a band yet I'm already feeling my peach hurt straight after doing it. That ab workout was next level today too mine were on fire after doing lottie's workout yesterday and doing perky peach today

• @rachel hanckel  you definitely get the burn without a band too! I love that the exercises can be done just using your own body weight for resistance. A great way to mix it up each week. And you did abs attack and then perky peach with that abs session?!?! Go girl! Amazing! X

• @Maeve Madden completed perky peach this morning and moved up to the stronger band👌 Thanks maeve u always keep the workout so  fun. Today's hit &arm definitely a favourite class on mine xx

• @Gemma O Connor well done queen! That strong band is fire! X

• Just did yesterdays Perky Peach, loved it!! The new abs section at the end was a real challenge but really enjoyed the new moves. Now I hope I can walk for the rest of the weekend :)

• @Tina Devin know that feeling, stairs are a challenge today 😳😬

• Upped the band and the weights 🥳 loved PP 🤩🍑 just about to catch up on today's insta live so excited 🙌🏻

• @rachel hanckel yes the abs part of the workout was a killer!!

• @Emma Sullivan i did an hour ago. It was super. I loved it. It flew by too..

• I just love Fireball! 🔥😂 you start to feel weary and that tune just brings back all the energy!! Such a fab workout after a little too much wine and cheese on a Zoom last night 🙊🍷🧀

• @Emily Badger omg stop fair play for doing the workout after that night in. 

• How fab was perky peach this morning ladies? I'm just about to sit down and get stuck into some college work but I think I'll need a pillow lol. Decided to do Francesca's class from Tuesday earlier this morning so am definitely feeling it now lol 😅🍑 Definitely will take a wee walk later to try help with my recovery! Does anyone else find going for a walk after leg day helps a lot with the soreness the day after or is it just me lol 😂 Walked 5km yesterday so might do a shorter one today, would love to be able to find the time to being doing 10k walks like our queen @Audrey Browne 👏👑

Have a lovely friday queens! Anyone else already excited for the workout tomorrow lol I genuinely don't know myself sometimes when I'm actually looking foreward to the workout haha that NEVER used to happen before QDQ 😂

• @Niamh Byrne I must try to get out for a walk now and loosen up these legs. Hopefully, that works. 

• @Sinead Bergin Yeah I definitely find even a short walk helps me a lot with loosening up! I usually can't fit in long walks and a workout during the week because of my lectures but I even find getting out for 20 minutes works absolute wonders for the body and mind! Really trying to have 70,000 steps at the end of the week this week. I usually really struggle to get my steps in so thought I'd set myself a wee challange, I think I'll be happy if I even get over 60,000 in the week to be honest! 

• @Niamh Byrne how did your steps go this week?.did you reach close to your goal? 

• @Sian Townend so sorry only see this now Queen. Omg I love the strong band. I accidently picked up wrong band the medium one, for tone with Tracy & I cldnt believe the difference Sian. It was like I had no band on My lower body strength has improved so much. My only fear is that I'm going to run out of different strengths 😅. Try it Sian I think u cld b ready. U will have bambi legs at first but doesn't last long. 😂 Have a great Week 6 queen 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne I've been using the medium band since I posted this original message. I'm so much stronger and it feels great! X

• @Sinead Bergin Aw queen I'm currently sitting at 68,000 for the week so hopefully will get 2,000 more just walking around the house for the rest of the day 😂 got out for a walk every day this week so super proud of myself because I can't remember the last time I got out for walks consistently! x

• 2 / 3