z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Perkier peach? | MaeveMadden

Perkier peach?

• @Niamh Byrne that's amazing. Well done. Brilliant. You would be surprised with the amount of steps you can get by walking around the house.

• @Audrey Browne i need to get some of these bands to get a bigger burn.

• @Julia Knudsen I'm on a strong band for a couple of weeks now & feeling the difference.  I don't have Maeves ones as I had purchased a set of 3 last year which r very good also. Olill b looking for an extra strong one in a few weeks at this rate. But I did purchase some ankle & wrist weights recently so I might add them over the next week or so. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sian Townend Queen its a great feeling isn't it. Ure queening it woman. I was just saying to @Julia Knudsen that I didn't get Maeves bands as I already had my own set of 3 from last year. I'm telling u we're going to have  legs to die for by the time we're finished. 🤣👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Bergin Queen what r u using at the mo??? 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne The stronger band is a killer!! 🔥🔥 we are going to have model legs by the end of the challenge! 

• @Audrey Browne oh wow where did you get ankle/wrist weights? Thank you 

• I call this post "Peach Progress" I've never had such a sculpted bum! Admittedly the shorts are holding things in place but still, pretty happy with this result! Roll on summer and swimsuit weather, I'll be walking down the high street in mine like "hey, look at my peach" cos let's face it no ones getting away to warmer climes again this year! 😂

• 3 / 3