z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Grateful for Team Queen | MaeveMadden

Grateful for Team Queen

• Hey queens. I just wanted to pop  up a quick post to say how grateful I am for team queen. this weekend has been a tough one. Our family pet Susie passed away on Saturday 😢 We've had her since she was a little kitten and she's been a part of our family for the last 26 years. I've been so upset all weekend but forced myself to come on and do the workout this morning and I am so happy I did.@Maeve Madden amazing energy and the queen chats cheered me up and helped take my mind off it for a while. So grateful for having this community during tough times. 
    thanks queens. 
    cora xxx 

• @Cora Savage so sorry for your loss Cora ❤️. 

We are all here for ya for the chats when needed x

• @Cora Savage oh my gosh queen, sending you lots of love. Its so hard when you loose a pet / family member!!!! So glad you pulled through and did the workouts, I think that defo was the right thing to do, just to lift ur mood even!!!! Xx

• @Cora Savage Aw Cora I'm so so sorry for your loss, it is heart-breaking. Glad you felt able to "attend" the workout and really glad it helped distract even temporarily. Take as much time as you need to grieve and heal.  xxx

• Oh my god @Cora Savage I just shed a tear :'( It is so sad losing a pet I hope you're okay ohhh :( Thinking of you. Just think that is such an amazing life for a cat and you got to spend so many special years together!! Lots of love xxx

• oh@Cora Savage  i'm so sorry for your loss of susie , but what joy she brought you . 26 years! they really do break your heart but the joy they bring when they're in your life is amazing. during the first lockdown my stepdaughters cat  bonded with me ! my stepdaughters in lockdown at her mums . she now sleeps with me every night much to my partner's annoyance , as i tell him to be careful all the time turning over  an she's never bonded with anyone else other than megan  .  i was never really a cat person but now i love her so much an she's been such a comfort when my partner works away . susie was such a beautiful cat . glad you found the strength to do the workout, it is hard to motivate yourself at difficult times though . keep strong cora and sending lots of hugs xxxx

• Awk the wee baby. Sorry for your loss xxx

• @Cora Savage omg so sorry for your loss! Well done for doing the workout, we lost our family pet of 12 years during the last lockdown and it felt like heartbreak I can't imagine what 26 years must feel like you poor thing xx sending you loads of love and strength!!

• thanks so much girls. Crying all over again reading your kind comments. This is why I love this community. Everyone is just so nice. 

• Im so sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a pet is the worst. Thinking of you and your family 💕💕

• @Cora Savage aw she is so beautiful. It's so sad and tough losing pets, they are like family. She's had a good life though and will be in rainbow bridge now ❤️