z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Any Spicy Circuit Survivors? | MaeveMadden

Any Spicy Circuit Survivors?

• @Una McElroy yes the music is so good.

• @Shannon Lawless Oh my goodness Queen! The spiciest yet, it was unreal 🔥 It wasn't even hair wash day yesterday but I just had to wash my hair I was sweating that much 😂 Maeve brought all the fire and it was incredible 🌶

• Just done it and OH MY GOSH I am dead. Loved the workout but had to lay on the floor for a few minutes afterwards. Still shaking hahahaha

• @Shannon Lawless Oh my god it was so tough!!! When I was doing the dead man burpees I somehow managed to hit myself in the lady garden when I was lifting up the weight! Like I dunno how these things happen to me! Great workout though! Feel so much better after it!

• Playing catch up can't wait to do this later with combat queens think I'll die 😂🔥

• OMG don't think I've ever sweat so much in a workout! Felt so accomplished afterwards, though, and just the best endorphin rush!  Looking forward to Combat Queens tonight but think SC might be my new fave.

• I did All Out Legs first so I missed the first 5 minutes of Spicy Circuits too, and I was thankful that I did because I thought it was the toughest workout ever 🤣 Near death experience. @Maeve Madden, we love you but I think you're trying to kill us all 😂

• Definitely the best class today! Felt so energised afterwards and actually felt my fitness coming along. Sooooo sweaty!

• @Georgie Dillon oh my god extra hair wash day was definitely needed! although now after combat queens I shouldve held out until tonight haha sure look what can ye do? 

• @Shannon Lawless survived...but barely. Amazing class though! 

• @Shannon Lawless survived...but barely. Amazing class though!

• @Jean O’Neill Lady garden haha you have me lolling on the floor thats brilliant! well maybe not for you lol but it just shows how into it you were and you kept going! nothing can stop us haha

• @Caitriona Lyons literally counting the mins during it but after it ye feel like a whole new woman!💪

• @Shannon Lawless it's my favourite class. It's the one I find that I push myself the most in cos it's easy to count down the sets. But 30min later and my face is still as bright as a beetroot 🤣

• @Shannon Lawless yes girl caught up on the insta live this morning and still haven't recovered!!! Just love love love the spicy circuit routines 👏 even if it takes me the whole day to reset and I need the longest shower ever afterwards haha. Can't wait for Sweaty 7s tomorrow ! x 

• @Shannon Lawless Wasn't it just!? Oh I know right! I literally thought the same thing after Combat Queens too 😂 Wasn't it just fabulous though? I was smiling the whole way through having the best time wooo! 💃👑

• @Georgie Dillon oh me too! I was throwing my hands up in the air at the end having a right little bop haha

• @Niamh Mercer  awh me too! anything with weights Im already more excited about haha Im gonna try out the toned with Tracey now so wish me luck ☺️

• 2 / 2