z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Glutes on FIRE🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Glutes on FIRE🔥🔥

• @Niamh Byrne Niamh how insane that was my first time since what? October using the pink band, SPPIICCCCYYYY

• @Lissy Dickinson OMG YASSSSS LISSSSSYYYYY.... I loved todays class too and I agree I am defo feeling stronger as well.. proud of you

• I LOVED it!!! Was so much fun!! <3

• @Niamh Byrne what a class today! Using the strong band again, that's consistent now week in and week out and I definitely feel stronger. Don't you think Everybody was pure spice with the squats and the pulsing with weights. My legs were shaking, unreal! I'm so glad I did this class today despite feeling a bit under the weather. Those endorphins always make the day better! Happy start of week 6 queens x

• @Maeve Madden I think seeing you using your medium band made me feel like I could power through even more 😂 felt like we were in it together 😂 it was absolutely FIRE I love the combination of peach & legs 🍑💪🏻👑

• @Sian Townend aw it was a fabulous workout Sian! My legs were shaking so much 😅 not feeling too bad now after my walk thankfully! Hopefully will be able to sit down tomorrow 😂 aw sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather queen but glad you got to do the class 💕💕

• @Laura C oh Laura that medium band is SO stiff 😂 definitely causes a bit of an extra struggle but that feeling when you take it off is just fantastic 😂😂🙌🏻💕

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith woohoo go Cliodhna!! It was fantastic 🙌🏻 I'm just back from a wee walk there to try loosen up the legs to avoid stiffness, definitely would recommend 💕

• @Ciara Crowne You go queen 👑 absolutely smashing it! I had to do that with my bands the last two weeks too because Maeve's medium band is definitely more than medium I got a shock when it came in the post the first time 😂 I honestly thought I'd never be able to use it but here we are and I'm using it consistently 😍😍 we're  getting so so strong 💪🏻💪🏻

• @Georgie Dillon I bet you felt so strong though Georgie? I was so proud of myself I was feeling so strong today and I really hope I can carry that through for the rest of the week 🤞🏻👑 I feel like we'll definitely be feeling the effects tomorrow lol 

• @Carmel Mulvany aw Carmel you're smashing it! Perky peach is my favourite too but I honestly adored the workout this morning and felt like it really gave me a chance to push myself 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Aw sorry to hear you're not feeling yourself queen, I hope you get back to 100% soon ❤️❤️👑

• @Lissy Dickinson hahaha love that Lissy 😂😂 my but is definitely not impressed with all this flute work recently 😂 you're absolutely killing it queen 💕👑

• @Dee Synnott absolutely fantastic queen Dee 👑👏🏻 You deserve to sit and relax for the evening! 💕 smashing it queen x

• @Niamh Byrne oh Queen it was off the wall.  Bambi legs doing my 10k walk 😵😵😵👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Niamh Byrne Loved todays class. Think it's really good the classes are being combined. I got to Friday and my glutes were like...nope, no perky peach for us today as it was getting a bit much. Congratulations on moing up to the dark pink band. Can only imagine the burn, I'm too scared! 

Really happy for yur progress 💜

• Just finished glutes and gains....my legs we're shaking at the end🔥 loved it, feeling so much stronger especially during fireball...great start to the week!

• Just did Glutes and Gains and I'm glad we are feeling it already cos honestly I don't think I'll be able walk far tomorrow 😂 intense class, I struggled to even get the band off me without holding on to my couch 😂 Think I'm ready for the heavier band. A lot of us seem to be saying this which is fabulous to see. Stronger every week ladies 💖👑

• @Niamh Byrne Yes 100% I felt so strong today! I was going to use the light band as normal but when I saw @Maeve Madden get her medium band out I was like no no I can do this, we're in it together and I can power through so I just stuck with it for the full workout and I actually shocked myself that I managed it 😂💪🏻 Aww yes Niamh that's fabulous I love when we feel so incredible after the workouts it's fabulous 💃👑 I really hope we can carry it through for the rest of the week too! Let's keep our fingers crossed for Fran's class tomorrow when we may not be able to walk 😂🍑

• @Niamh Byrne oh Queen I used the stronger bond too and my legs and peach were on fire 🔥 It was a spicy one today but I loved it!! 

• @Maeve Madden when I saw you brought the dark pink band out that inspired me to use mine! I too have been slowly introducing the darker bank into the workouts and I can definitely feel I'm getting stronger! 💪🏼