z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spicy circuits | MaeveMadden

Spicy circuits

• How wild was spicy circuits tonight queens?!?! 
    Feeling fabulous now that's done especially after I almost didn't do it as was feeling tired. Pushed myself to do all burpees and those dumbbell swings with the jump kill me every time! Thanks Maeve for another great class I never thought I'd be able to push myself to this level 

• @Abbie Easterling this is always my fave class & combat queens 🥰 raging it didn't save was gonna catch up in the morning 😭 no doubt it was unreal 🙌 will have to do last week's again tomorrow 😂

• Omg never mind woohooo just seen she found the video 💃🙌🥳 Cannot wait to catch up 🥰🥰🥳🥳🔥🔥

• Oh@Abbie Easterling that class was amazing. I am so happy we pushed through it. I always want to cry when I hear burpees but I always feel so strong after them. What a brilliant class and a great way to end a Monday. 

• A brilliant way to start my workouts for the week!! Another great one 💕👑

• Missed it this evening but so excited to catch up tomorrow, I was so sad at first when Maeve said the video didn't save but thankfully the queen managed to recover it and I'm so happy 💕💕 going to do it before combat queens I think 💪🏻

• It was a fab session!!! 🤩 I felt the same... didn't sleep much last night and felt so tired but it soon passed once I got started! Our queen is always bringing us the best every week 🔥👑💕

• @Abbie Easterling I dunno how but it just gets spicier every week! Those dumbbell swings are a killer! So good to have it done! Such a good start to the week! 

• Soooo spicy tonight! Never so relieved to start cool down stretches 😂  Especially after Glutes & Gains today. Thank you Maeve for a great class - def getting tougher but stronger week on week!

• I've have just joined and I done the two workouts today, probably regret it but I love them! It's a long time since I've looked forward to working out 🏋️‍♀️ 

• Such a great class tonight as always. Those dumbell swings, running holding the weight out and the froggers are an absolute killer 🔥 You really need to push yourself so much to get through each set but the feeling once the workout is finished is unreal!

• @Louise Hegarty yes thankfully she found it. I'm delighted.

• @Leanne Doyle i felt like I was bouncing through them with so much motivation to do well. I'm delighted with myself.

• @Amy Johnston omg yes running holding that weight out was like turning on a tap of sweat.

• @Niamh Byrne oh my gosh Niamh you are brave doing it before combat queens I think they are the hardest classes of the week! Good luck 💪🏻💕

• It was a great class! I somehow manage to forget after each class that dumbell swing jumps exist in the world, but can feel the improvements in them! The squat and kick was so good as well! Am feeling it today for sure

• @Sharon Scully yes my peach feels it and now I'm going to do Francesca's class. Do it will surely be perkier after that.

• Hey queens 👸, is spicy circuits uploaded to website?

• Hi @Eimear O Callaghan - no, it's available on IG tv on Maeve's Instagram page (if you've any issues finding it let me know)

• Such a good class, I haven't done spicy circuits in a few weeks but caught up this evening! 🙈 I am exhausted but so glad I done it.. I don't know where Maeve gets all her energy, pure Wonder Woman ☺️

• 1 / 2