z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

gym leggings | MaeveMadden

gym leggings

• hey queeens, happy friday. I've been trying and testing gymwear the last four years as my thunder thighs need comfort but also need to be squat proof hahah. 

favourite brand is defo gymshark (i'm slightly obessed haha) but these are quite expensive. I also love the camo style high waisted ones from shein! Bought 2 pairs of ryderwear this week just arrived love the quality slightly loungewear like but super comfy. I'll test them on mondays workout and put them to the proper test!

random topic but I know I struggled finding the best that works for me. If anyone wants links just ask :) 

happy weekend x

• @Abigail Chambers great idea. Please share your wisdom???? X

• @Abigail Chambers fantastic idea Queen, thanks a mill xxx

• @Abigail Chambers amazing thank you! Totally gonna splurge this weekend now, you're such a bad influence 😂 x

• This is great! I have just signed up to QDQ and i thought i would treat myself to some new workout gear (not that i need it...but gotta treat yourself!). 

I was looking on Gymshark so glad I have spotted these recommendations :)

• @Sian Townend things I do love to hear!!!

• @Vicki Clarke aw so glad you have joined :) yes of course any queries at all literally just message me, it's an addiction!

• I love gymshark, I really like the training leggings . I also love the Nike Capri leggings, they fit so nice and look so flattering on. I saw women's best have a buy 1 get 1 free deal on at the moment so I think I might buy a pair of their leggings to see what they are like 😁I seem to have a mountain of gym gear piling up since lockdown 🙈

• I just purchased a light grey pair of gym sharks, definitely don't need them but it's been a day since I bought clothes for myself so!...

also got another cropped T-shirt I really do love them as they are not tight and still airy!

• I was just having a wee look on gymshark myself girls! Think I'll invest in a pair too! 😊

• Has anyone tried sweaty betty and have an opinion on them?? I like the look and the dark colours (still not brave enough to be venturing out of black leggings 😬) althought the price tag is pretty hefty 

Just bought new under armour and I spent this mornings work out with my belly hanging out 🤦🏿‍♂️ sooooo annoying! 

• @Leonie Mcnulty I have abs I love their power leggings find them so comfy and great for the more high intensity workouts as they don't fall down..but ya price wise they're expensive. I tend to wait until they have a sale and then splurge 😂

• @Abigail Chambers feedback on leggings always welcome- I've a really high tummy so the struggle is real!!!

• @Leonie Mcnulty I was looking at them today sooo pricey!!! They offering 29% off at the mo- still though 😳😳😳

• Any Ireland recommendations??

• I love Gymshark too. I find there are so many lovely, colourful options out there but they are pricy. I have to refrain from spending money unnecessarily. It's good to hear what brands are good for when I do decide to splurge. 🙂🤑

• @AnneMarie Elliot was totally only looking at them because there was money off 🤣 was looking at gym shark after that and fitpink, heard good things, probably pick up a pair each for 1 pair of the sweaty betty's 🙈

• @Leonie Mcnulty I have A pair of sweaty Betty and bought 7/8ths by mistake and hate that they are too short. I love the fit and they don't fall down though the waist isn't as high as the gym shark high waisted ones, just stronger waist to hold you in. 
    im 5ft 7 with 33" inner thigh, and my waist is quite high I think. 

I definitely wouldn't splurge on another pair unless they were in one of their 40% off sales... mainly cos I've so many others!!

as for Irish ones, they are all super dear so haven't been tempted to try any because price point is too high