z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Got a bit carried away like an eejit | MaeveMadden

Got a bit carried away like an eejit

• Hey Gals hope everyones flying this week! Im so annoyed at myself right now ...listen I got my 3 workouts in this week so theres that 🙃 but when I was doing sweaty 7s on Wednesday I wanted to push myself and so stuck with the heavier weight and just pushed through thinking jaysus im gonna be a bloody supermodel in no time. "Lol thats what you think Queen" said my upper back and has been locked and painful since then 🙄 Ive been resting - unwillingly but Im just annoyed at myself as now I havent been able to do a workout since and was really looking forward to THE HIIT PARTAY but sure look what can ye do. Just needed a vent ladies thanks for listening as always..oh and P.S I couldnt sit out the show girl routine so now I'll be bed ridden tomorrow. Twas well worth it though...di na na na na na nnnaaaa TIFFANY!💜

• @Shannon Lawless oh no Shannon 🙈🙈 hope it feels better soon!!! Try some of the stretching videos in the library maybe .. hope it's not too sore, nothing worse than a sore back!! Love that u didn't sit tonight out though, who knows maybe it'll make it feel better?! 🤣

• @Shannon Lawless Aw not easy back pain but listen to body... we've got you.

Enjoy the  laughs here 🎉

• @Shannon Lawless aww no you poor thing there's honestly nothing worse! I hope the pain goes away super quick!  Like Leonie said maybe look up a few of Esthers yoga and stretch videos to help ease it out! Feel better soon Queen and fair play for making it to show girl tonight - wasn't it so fun?!! 👑❤️

• Thanks gals! Awh there was no way I was sitting it out I mean I said to myself I'll just go on and watch cause I was looking forward to it but all of a sudden the hands are in the air and I'm showing off the diamonds 😂😂 oh good idea about esthers class I'll definitely check that out and I've ordered a new sports bra aswell so hopefully that give more supppirt and eases the strain 🙄 thanks again queens 💜

• @Shannon Lawless oh no Shannon! If you try icing it on and off every hour, it can really help the area recover, I strained a muscle a few months ago and found that advice online, it really helped me. If you alternate between a hot water bottle and ice pack it can work wonders. That's just something I read online, I'm not trained! Wishing you a speedy recovery X 

• @Shannon Lawless oh no queen, I hope ur feeling so much better in few days after resting!!! Sometimes we push ourselves too hard, I've done it before and I'm sure lots of Queens can relate!!!! Don't be worrying you will be back in action next week and smashing it once again honey!!! Xxx

• Oh no Shannon! Hope you're feeling better today? I think we've all been in the 'I'm superwoman, I cannot be defeated... we run the world' mindset and have gotten caught 😂 Rest up and take it easy! Maybe a hot bath with Epsom salts? and some ibuprofen?

• @Shannon Lawless Epsom salts and anti inflammatory 

• Omg nooooooooo. Thanks for sharing this.. sometimes I think I should push myself by upping my weights but no not if it's going to cause injury. I hope u are well soon. 

• @Ailbhe Kelly-Miller Awh thanks for that tip girl! I'll definitely give it a go it's nearly 💯 better but I really wanna start this week strong so I'll give that a go tonight! 

• @Carmel Mulvany Thanks gal I've definitely learned my lesson!! Xx

• @Caoimhe O'Connor haha I love this yeah I was deffo in "I am superwoman"mode! I miss baths sooo much😭 we moved house last year and there's no bath unfortunately but hot showers seem to be working x

• @Sinead Bergin thanks gal I'm feeling much better now! Yeah definitely need to listen to my body like for sure try upping the weights but also just know if your struggling to drop it and don't do what I did which was anything to just finish the rep 🙈 should've dropped the weight and kept my form right! X