z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

MY SPRING QUEEN PROGRESS | MaeveMadden

MY SPRING QUEEN PROGRESS

• I've wanted to increase the frequency of my workout since I felt I kind of hit a plateau with my workout and I challenged myself to get in as many sessions in as possible. Normally I would do just one workout a day and I am so happy that last week I did 10 workouts if the Burlesque party was included it would 11 workouts. I have 2 weeks until my birthday (the challenge ends on my birthday) and I really wanted to push myself.

So happy I did that! I also managed to do all the advanced moves in Titanium. The split pulse lunges would absolutely destroy my legs but proud to report I can now do them without ruining my form. WOOP WOOP!

I also tried a plank clap, I am still working on my form but I am glad I tried it for the first time and I was able to do it (I don't think I can upload a video of me doing it). I really want to be able to do more press ups and I am glad Queen @Maeve Madden has included them in our routines.

In a very happy place with myself! YAY!!!

• @Bhoomi Lengde Oh I'm so happy for you!!!! Your message just radiates happiness and self-confidence, if I could see you I would likely see you glowing!!!! 

How amazing on Titanium, remember just how difficult that was at the start!!! Super proud to see you progressing like this, and challenging yourself! I've no doubt you'll be nailing the press-ups soon as! 

Best of luck for the next 2 weeks!!! Birthday countdown in on whoop!

• @Bhoomi Lengde fantastic progress right there. Well done. It's always great to see progress from beginner moves to more challenging ones. 

• @Bhoomi Lengde well done Queen, you are flying it!!!! I have increased my workouts too and really feeling stronger! Today was insane, I haven't sweated like that in a long time!! Last qk I had a lot of headaches which really stopped me reaching full energy but im hoping this qk will be better!'we can just keep trying and push ourselves! Well done and plank clap, that is super hard!!!! Xx

• @Bhoomi Lengde this is amazing!! You go queen!👸This is progress at its best. We are all getting so strong 💪🏼 

• @Bhoomi Lengde dang, way to go! and happy (early) birthday! What a fun countdown 😂

• @Bhoomi Lengde Woohoo Bhoomi thats fantastic - Titanium is a tough one and so great with the split squats - you are definitely getting stronger girl. Exciting two wks to your bday woohoo xx

• @Bhoomi Lengde That sounds amazing! Well done Queen you're smashing it!!! I find Titanium to be the absolute death song and those split lunge things kill me so need to get my balance right haha!