z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring queen progress (and general queen appreciation) | MaeveMadden

Spring queen progress (and general queen appreciation)

• Hey Queens!!!

Fingers crossed the photos have attached, this is me at the start Vs now, and I can see a difference. But do you know what, the biggest difference is in myself!

I joined this community just after Christmas, I was struggling with my anxiety (to be honest I had a breakdown) I barely eating or binging and feeling a bit downtrodden.

I now smile, people comment me on confidence and how I seem to have changed. I have a group of women willing me on. I am enjoying life (as much as we can in lockdown) and I feel strong. I am throwing my 5kg dumbells around, burpying and planking like no one's buisness! I. AM. A. QUEEN!!

(Also my glutes are starting to say hello for the first time!!)

I wanted to check in and see how everyone else is feeling? This community has really gotten me through the bad days and genuinely brought friendship and joy in times where I just wanted to go to bed and forget the world. Thank you queens for all the messages of encouragement and checking in. If any of you ever need anything, you know where I am. 

@Maeve Madden you have created such an incredible team of queens. Thank you, I am being 100% honest when I say what a huge impact these last few weeks have made. (And I am a little bit teary as I write this)

• @Lissy Dickinson Fabulous progress-definitely there to be seen in the photo (and you should be so so proud of that!) but my goodness also what a journey you have been on, and I'm so thrilled to hear how good you are feeling about yourself right now- hell yeah you are a Queen!!!! It's such a difficult place to pull yourself up from and out of, it can be exhausting, so you have done AMAZING to get to where you are! Well done, genuinely so happy for you right now!!!! Keep it going!!

• @Lissy Dickinson you look unreal!!!😍

• Oh Lissy this is amazing!!! 😍 So sorry to hear that you were going through a rough time, but delighted to see you have had quite the turnaround - what a journey! You should be so proud of yourself 🥰 

• @Lissy Dickinson woohoo unreal progress and confidence with it 💕 AMAZING 💕. Plus unreal on throwing about the 5kg 🥳 you are a true 👑  delighted you are doing well xx

• @Lissy Dickinson I'm sorry you were dealing with such bad anxiety! So happy to see you through it though and you are killing it with that confidence and these results! 

• @Lissy Dickinson Awh Lissy I'm so thrilled for you and so happy that you recognise the changes in yourself - the physical changes are amazing but the mindset changes are so much more valuable and they are the unseen but biggest changes - I feel the same as you with mindset and the physical changes are a bonus xx So happy for you doll xx

• @Lissy Dickinson yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss Queen well done u. I love it absolutely delighted for you Lissy. Be very proud of u. U R A QUEEN. A powerful queen & don't forget it. We're with u every step of the way Lissy 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Lissy Dickinson i totally agree with QDQ getting me through the bad days. I love the workouts. You look incredible. Such amazing results and progress right there both physically and mentally. Well done. This is super. 

• @Lissy Dickinson Wooohooo you look and sound fabulous, Queen!  Huge smile on my face reading your update - so happy for you and can really relate, too 💓 

So so grateful to Maeve for creating and fostering this brilliant community! It really has been life-changing.  I've managed my anxiety pretty well for a long time, but it's definitely gotten worse over the past year/being furloughed and around Christmas it all came to an awful head.  Trying to take things day by day, but can't really put into words just how helpful QDQ and the Spring Challenge has been for giving focus, a huge endorphin rush and building my confidence back up.

• Yes Queen!!! You are focusing on yourself and your health. So happy for you!

I agree that this community has changed my life. I am so much healthier, confident, and happy. 
    keep killing it!

• @Lissy Dickinson well queen im so so delighted for you!!! The fact that ur happy and stronger and feel less anxious is so so brilliant!!! The change since u started to now is unreal, you should be so proud!!!!! 

We are all in this together queen,  we got each other!!!! Makes me little teary too seeing the difference and happiness in Queens from starting this!!!!!"'xx

• @Sharon Scully Thank you so much!!! I just cannot believe how much support I have gotten from everyone. Makes me quite emotional. It means a lot to read that though. I have seen you KILLING it aswell xxx

• @Amelita Flora Thank you Queen!!! I nearly didn't post the photos as I still have a way to go, but I am feeling strong!! I hope you're enjoying QDQ?

• @Beth Haughian thanks Beth!! Honestly, I have never been someone who can compliment myself, but I am bloody proud of this!! Queens supporting queens xxx

• @Lissy Dickinson wow well done huge achievement keep working hard. I am only in my second week I have never found work outs that I like but love Maeves she is an inspiration she really is and the encouragement form you queens is just amazing so glad I joined xx

• @Lissy Dickinson you are looking incredible. Well done you! You should be so proud of yourself!! So inspiring 

• @Una McElroy thank you!! I just can't believe how supportive this community is. Yeah the 5kg dumbells are fire 🔥 I still need to build up to them in some of the moves xx

• @Hannah Shackles thank you Hannah!! It's so lovely to feel like me again! 💕 so much love for this space. True queens 👸 

• @Vicky Baker oh Vicky, I am so glad you are feeling great too!! The mindset change makes such a big difference, doesn't it? Thank you for your lovely message 💕

• 1 / 2