z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring queen progress (and general queen appreciation) | MaeveMadden

Spring queen progress (and general queen appreciation)

• @Audrey Browne thank you Audrey!! You are the queen of queens!!👸👸 you're support is amazing, I know I have said this to you before but your messages of encouragement or even seeing your IG stories just helps push me on! You are just incredible with the amount you do!! 💖

• @Sinead Bergin this community gets us through doesn't it? So glad you find the workouts helpful. Thank you - I have a long way to go, but we are getting stronger, more confident and kicking butt really!! 💖

• @Elise Karam oh Elise!! I feel ya, I've been friends with my anxiety for a good few years, but the last few months have been a real struggle. So glad to have found this community.

you are doing amazing!! Everytime you do a workout you are getting stronger, you are pushing through, and you are doing great. I am always here if you need a chat, or are having a bad day, or if you're having a great day and want to share it!! I am proud we are doing this together 💪🏼⭐️

• @Brittany Yeaton YAS QUEEN!! 👸 you are doing amazing!! It really is amazing what we can achieve as a group of empowered and women. 

I still have tough moments, but they are now moments and not weeks, and I know I can get through them. It's so good to feel like me again! So thank you for you're lovely words xx

• @Carmel Mulvany Thank you lovely!! It really does make such a difference having so many people cheering you on. We all cheer each other on, and likewise there is support in the tough times. 

you are killing it too queen!! Onwards and upwards 💕

• @Siobhan Curtis this is so fantastic to read. Honestly it only gets better!! The workouts are pure fire 🔥 the energy is amazing 🤩 and the queens wear the crowns proudly 👸 we are all here to support one another. I am week 8 I think now and it truly was the best decision!!

@Maeve Madden is a genius and has created the most amazing space for us girls to thrive 💖

• @Leanne Doyle thank you Leanne! I am sure you are doing amazing as well. I just wanted to show how amazing QDQ is, and how supportive all you girls are 💖

• You look unreal! Well done queen

• @Roisin Leo thank you!! 💕

• 2 / 2