z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

10 Months of Progress 😱❤ | MaeveMadden

10 Months of Progress 😱❤

• Hey Queens, 

I hadn't planned on posting anything like this and I'm a bit nervous to post it but I was going through photos on my old phone and I found the first picture which is from the 29th of April 2020, so probably just a week or two after I started doing Maeve's workouts (I wish I'd recorded an actual date that I started but I never in a million years thought I'd still be here 10 months later 😅😂). The second photo was today after finishing out HIIT class (hence the sweaty mess lol). I know the background on these is far from plain but I honestly didn't think I'd be showing that first picture to anyone EVER! I did take 'Spring Challenge' before photos against a plain wall so will be taking those again in the next few weeks. 

But anyways, I wasn't sure about posting this here but honestly I was a bit stuck the last few weeks thinking I've been working my ass off for months and nothing has changed, boy was I wrong. I know I still have jiggly bits and I weigh almost the same as what I did this time last year but honestly when I look at the first photo I see a different person. A person who wasn't happy in her own skin at all, a person who couldn't go up a flight of stairs without getting out of breath. Even though I wasn't massivly overweight I was so unfit and I was so unhappy. I know it's not a massive difference but Maeve, QDQ and this community has been about so much more than weight loss for me, I'm the happiest and most confident now than I've ever been. I feel like a new person, my confidence has grown so much since then and I can finally say that I have a new love for myself and I just feel at peace with myself and my body. Back then I couldn't run on the spot and I pretty much struggled with every single move in the workouts for weeks and weeks and I used to always struggle so much with the core work but Maeve's energy and positivity pulled me through the time when I struggled, there's something for everyone and every level in QDQ and it's something I've adored from the beginning. Fastforeward to now I'm doing mostly advanced moves in the workouts, I have the energy to do two workouts a day sometimes and I feel so fit and so strong and I absolutely LOVE it 😍❤️

The mental health benefits for me have been amazing also, I'm so much happier now than I was in the first picture. Obviously I still have down days, everyone does but QDQ always helps pick me back up whether it's doing a workout or jumping on the forum to all you fabulous queens ❤️ The support and positivity is something like I've never experienced before and I am so so grateful to be a part of this fantastic community! x

Joining this community was by far the best thing I've ever done for myself. I've never felt fitter, I've never felt happier and I've never felt stronger. I'm so grateful that I stumbles upon Maeve's workouts on Insagram in April last year and I don't think I'll ever look back. I never thought I'd enjoy exercise, I always thought it was normal for it to be something you have to force yourself to do. If you're at the beginning of your journey, whatever your goal may be, and you're feeling deflated because you're not seeing changes, believe me they will come. Until I looked back at photos I felt like I'd made no progress whatsoever because I hadn't lost weight but honestly queens take those pictures, take measurements because you will see change. I promise you'll get there just stick with it ❤️

Sorry for the long post, really didn't mean to waffle on for so long! Thanks so much Maeve, our other QDQ trainers and all the queens for your positivity, help and support always xx

• Omg wow!!!!! You look strong queen 👏🏼❣️

• @Niamh Byrne amazing! 😍

• @Niamh Byrne WOW!! Looking amazing 🙌 totally agree on the mental health benefits. I have huge FOMO if I miss a workout. Can you believe it's almost been a year of QDQ!! 

• Omg Niamh this is insane!!!! 😍 You have been working so hard and even though it's only been 7 weeks of "knowing you" (haha!) I can see the amount of effort you give into your workouts AND being able to achieve this while working and studying so hard for university is incredible! And this isn't even me talking about the other 9 months!!!

You thoroughly deserve it Queen 👑💕

• @Niamh Byrne you look UNBELIEVABLE 😍😍. Well done queen 💕💕💕✨✨

• @Niamh Byrne O M G who is the hottie...... you look amazing as I told you recently! The chsnge on ur body is astounding and I'm so proud of you!!!!! You should be so so proud!!!! In so happy for you and we can all sef how hard you work!!! I can't wait to see what another yr can bring!!!! Live you lots xxx

P s I really wish I took pics from when I started last April.... pictures really show the chsnge xxx

• @Jessica Shields-Scott @Jo Gillespie @Pam Curry @Clíodhna Weafer Smith Thank you so much ladies 💕💕💕

• @Beth Haughian aw Beth thank you so much 💕 I definitely thought I'd never get this far and honestly always used to use college as an excuse for not working out/eating well but not anymore 🙌🏻X

• @Carmel Mulvany aw thank you so much Carmel! Your encouragement support always means the world 💕 I didn't remember that I'd taken that picture but I'm so glad I did because I was so convinced I hadn't changed a bit but it's mad seeing the difference! Sending lots of love x

• @Niamh Byrne Omg yasss Niamh! Look at that progress Queen you are FAB-U-LOUS 🙌💛

• @Niamh Byrne yes queen! So glad you posted this! What motivation for all those queens just joining the site and starting on this journey. You're an inspiration lovely, so proud of you xxx

• @Georgie Dillon thanks so much Georgie, I feel absolutely amazing in both body and mind 🙌🏻 Definitely the best thing I've ever done for myself 💕👑

• @Sian Townend Aw Sian thanks so much, don't think I'd have posted without your encouragement as always 💕x 

• @Niamh Byrne but look at the response from your fellow team mates. Such an inspiration, love your journey. And it's only this far, just think what you will achieve going forward! Such a queen x

• @Niamh Byrne also, love the fact it's gone from flip flops and slippers in the first pic to two boxes of Nike trainers in the second! 😂 oh how we all ran out and grabbed Maeves faves! X

• @Niamh Byrne well done on posting this and writing this. The mental health benefits are fantastic. My mood is so much better thankfully. It's a lifestyle journey.

• @Sian Townend Sian you're honestly the sweetest ❤️ The transition from the slippers to nike pretty much sums up my 2020 though 🤣 I honestly was so inactive for so long and then I saw a girl I followed on insta shared that she was doing Maeve's workouts and I was like oh this looks fun, gave it a go and here I am now almost a year later having FOMO if I miss live workouts because of my lecture schedule 😅🤣 It's honestly such a difference and I feel like the slippers ➡️ trainers definitely sums it up. Only problem is now I can't stop buying gym gear and trainers lol! Trying not to do any online shopping for Lent and I'm doing pretty good so far so hopefully it lasts and then I might treat myself for Easter 😏😂

• @Sinead Bergin I've seen such a difference in my mood and the way I look at myself and my body. To be honest I never used to believe anyone when they said exercise is like medicine for your mental health because I was pretty much allergic 😂 but it just shows that once you find something you really enjoy it's not a chore and when you actually are looking forward to doing workouts it makes it so much easier! 

• @Niamh Byrne there she is 😍 total queen xx

fantastic progress and great to hear how good you feel. 

You've been an amazing queen from the OG days xx

• 1 / 2