z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Anyone else love their birthday!!? | MaeveMadden

Anyone else love their birthday!!?

• Hey Queens!!

It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm in full swing preparing for it!

I refuse to let lockdown ruin it so I've baked myself a Chocolate cake with marshmallow frosting and pink sprinkles, I've dyed my hair bright pink and I've been dancing around my house all day to Britney!!

I'll get to do a workout tomorrow in my new Super reps (that will be a total surprise 😜😜)

Woop!! 33 here I come!! 

• Yessss Sharon. I love this. Please share a picture of you with your cake and pink hair 😍 haha. I hope you have a fab birthday tomorrow 🎉 xx

• A cake decorator I am not but my god it'll taste delicious!!!! 

• @Sharon McNamara Happy Early birthday 🎂 🎂💕

• Happy birthday@Sharon McNamara 🥳🥳

• Oh Sharon your hair and cake looks fab!!! Lol happy birthday for tomorrow - enjoy every bit of that cake!!! 🥳🎉 

• @Sharon McNamara Happy early birthday sharon :) Love you hair and the ckae looks delicious! I mean what a way to start your birthday with a team queen workout. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow queen x

• Thanks everyone ❤️

• @Sharon McNamara Woo! The pink suits you so much 💗 The cake looks so good 😍

• @Sharon McNamara love it my birthday twinnie 🎂🎁🎉🥂. I'm having a wee tipple, and made custard creams...I'm only breaking lent for my birthday so means I've to eat them all in one day 😆🤦🤤🤤 also off work yippee.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow 🎁🎂🎉 your cake looks fab.

We will not let lockdown knock out fun.

• @Sharon McNamara Happy birthday Sharon!!! Love love love the hair!!! Cake looks fab!!! Hope you have an amazing day!!! xx

• @Sharon McNamara Happy birthday hun and you look fab as does the cake xx

• @Sharon McNamara omg Sharon, this sounds like soooo much fun, please show us your pink hair, oh I would love to do that... mmmmmm Marshmallow cake , deliciousness.. I had a lock down birthday last year, May 31st  hopfully this year will be able to do something yay

• @Una McElroy omg remember when a child and we wr allowed to break lent on birthdays, I had two cousins whose birthdays always fell during lent lol was the best.. Yas birthday and celebrations and St Patricks day..  Actually we are supposed to feast every Sunday which is the old tradition because including sundays actually makes it 46 days.. 

• @Sharon McNamara Happy Birthday!  Hair and cake both looking fab 😊 Hope you have a lovely day

• @Sharon McNamara omg this didnt load the first time... Your hair omg I love it ... ahi would kill for a big bit of that cake... I am obsessed with birthday cake, you know like the fondant icing and just victoria sponge inside ...Omg the sugar rush is like no otheer hahahahah

• @Sharon McNamara good on you Sharon!! Cake looks class and love the hair 💕 happy birthday queen 💕

• Absolutely love Birth-day!! Hope you had a fab one@Sharon McNamara 😍

mine is St Patrick's day so will be celebrating 🍀 so we will all celebrate together 😍

• @Una McElroy happy birthday to you too twin!!! Have an amazing day!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• 1 / 2