z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Hello Queens! I lost my 👑 | MaeveMadden

Hello Queens! I lost my 👑

• Hello Queens,

Just had a little nose around the progress pictures and I can't get over how amazing you all look 😍

I was a dedicated Queen last year during the first lockdown and had such much fun and felt amazing. I lost a stone in weight and was just so proud of myself, however, had a rocky few months after that went through a seperation and was just trying to balance my new life as a single mother to two boys and work and that you know that whole global pandemic 🙈

Anyway that brings me to here, finally feeling like myself again now and I'm ready to become a Queen again 👑. Just wanted to check in and say hi to you all 🧡

P.s is the Venga bus still going?

Niamh

• @Niamh Vaughan-Maher good to have you back then! 🥰Sounds like it's been a journey and a half, glad you are feeling like yourself again 🥰👑 here's to a strong week ☺️☺️☺️

• @Niamh Vaughan-Maher whooohooo Queen, so glad the Venga Bus pulled up for u. Great to have u back. Looking forward to working out with u again Niamh. Enjoy ur journey Queen. 🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Niamh Vaughan-Maher well done niamh you've been through a lot this year! Getting yourself back now is definitely a good place to start! Progress is measured depending on the struggle you have! 
    your progress is getting through the last year and already feeling ready to get back in here! That's huge! 
    good luck with the rest of your journey, both here and in real life xx

• @Niamh Vaughan-Maher Oh Niamh you have been thru a lot the past year and you have pulled up like a true queen does! Good on you, separation cant be easy especially with kiddos, so well done to be feeling like yourself again. And yes The bus is still rocking on, Maeve at the wheel :) Good luck on your new journey queen x

• @Niamh Vaughan-Maher oh queen, I can relate to so much of what u said!!!! I too am going through separation and have 2 kids! Its not easy and somd days all I want to do is stay in bed all day!!!! 

You just need to get that fire and strength back queen, now you have started back you will be flying in no time again!!!!! Remember this time is 4 you and you need this time queen!!! Yiu have never lost that crown, its always going to be there!!

Sending you lots of love xxxx

• @Niamh Vaughan-Maher OH Niamh, you are always a queen, its in your soul... I mean how amazing and strong you are going through such a tough time, never be hard on yourself ok... Queening is just a lifestyle and sometimes other things get in the way, but your crown is on and you are back, Proud of you... Lots of classes to do and always so much support here for you

• @Niamh Vaughan-Maher Aw queen it sounds like you've been through a lot, all the queens are always here if you need any virtual support 🧡 Sometimes life gets in the way but it's so good to hear that you feel ready to jump back on the vengabus and we'll always be here to cheer you on. I hope you're doing okay queen, sending you lots of love. You are so strong queen, we are always here for you x

• @Niamh Vaughan-Maher forever a queen, welcome back to the workouts!! Yes the Venga Bus is still going, but so many new great songs too. Maeve keeps us on our toes. Lots of love xxx