z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week 9 - Queens’ journey 🌸 | MaeveMadden

Week 9 - Queens’ journey 🌸

• So a week or two into my discover of@Maeve Madden's insta, I sent her the message below:

"Thank you so much for this! I find myself scrolling through Instagram wondering why I don’t look like all the fitness accounts I follow, I then step on the scales and it only makes it worse. I beat my body up and then wind up in a negative spiral. 

You’re account inspires me so much. I have only being following you for a couple of weeks and you have quickly become my favourite person to watch and listen to!

It’s amazing to see someone radiate such positivity and realism whilst helping to push and better people at the same time. 

As someone who suffers from anxiety and depression lockdown has proved tough and my body image has suffered massively. Accounts like yours are inspiring me to view my body differently and helping to change my mindset.

That b*tch in the bathroom no longer has batteries 😉

Thank you❤️"

I thought QDQ and the queen herself had made such an impact I a short space of time. I knew I wanted to join - why it took my 6 weeks of insta workouts to figure it out I will never know!

I am now week 10 of my QDQ journey and I want to extend the thanks to not only Maeve but all the queens!! Week 9 of the challenge and we have made it together. Queens supporting queens 👸 let's go girls 💖@Audrey Browne@Julia Knudsen@Niamh Byrne to name but a few... 

So I want to know how the spring challenge and QDQ has impacted everyone. Be it 1 more push up, an extra smile in the morning, a heavier weight used for Russian twists, more confidence... what has your journey been? xx

• @Lissy Dickinson Aw Lissy I love reading about your journey! It's so great to finally find something that we love to do and that makes us feel so good! I absolutely love Maeve's workouts and I'm so glad I stubled across her workouts last year because that moment that I decided 'oh maybe I'll do this one' is what has led me here today absolutely loving exercise! 

To be honest the spring challange for me has been a complete reset, in November last year I hurt my knee and after christmas was the first time working out since hurting it and I honestly feel like this challenge was exactly what I needed to get back into the workouts after my few weeks of rest! Week 9 of the spring challenge and I'm doing advanced moves most days and I'm feeling the fittest I've ever been. I feel like my overall achievement from this challeneg has been self love and confidence. I can truly say I'm at a point now where I am confident in my body and I love and appreciate all it does for me, I obviously have some days where I feel meh but I feel like that's completely normal. I'm also now doing full planks and push ups 90% of the time which were things I'd really struggled with before the challeneg so absolutely delighted with myself! I cant wait to give this week absolutely everything once I finish my exam in the morning lol x

• @Niamh Byrne that's amazing!! Oh I am so happy to see your journey too. 

Injuries can be fought, physically and mentally, so to come back from that to where you are is amazing!! Also you are a true supportive queen - and the self love is exactly what QDQ is about. Cant say it enough, you are amazing!! 

I am with you on the push ups!! I still get really giddy everytime I do one. Hope the exam went okay?! ❤️

• @Lissy Dickinson I just love the positivity on here it's always amazing and everyones progress always makes me so happy! Aw yeah it was fine thankfully, all done with exams for another few weeks now thankfully! x