z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Running | MaeveMadden

Running

• @Amy Johnston @Clairecluck1 will set up the run club today! Added you this morning Amy, anyone else interested send me your email addresses for the nike run club app and I'll have it set up by the end of the day 😊😊😊🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• @Leonie Mcnulty Thank you! Appreciate you arranging this for us :) x

• @Amy Johnston I added you on NRC did it come up? U have to accept first and then I think I can set it up 😊 

• @Amy Johnston Yay you go queen!! So happy to see fellow runners here! I try to run 3 times a week but vary the distances depending on how I'm feeling after the workouts as I try to fit in at least 3 of those a week and the legs can definitely ache 🤣 i would definitely recommend some yoga in between (which I should probably start again myself..) to loosen yourself out! Would love to do a virtual run! Hit me up on Strava 🏃‍♀️

• And generally if any of you guys get shin splints I've been using calf compression sleeves on my legs for the past few months and they've really helped!

And onrunning do fantastic running trainers if you don't have any special conditions (ie you need loads of support, very arched feet etc), they are pricey but really good!

• @Jenny Wilson thanks I'll def check out those calf compressions- my legs get sore on abs off especially since I added the workouts!

@Leonie Mcnulty - thank you! Challenge accepted! I'll do my first in the morning !

• Hey queens! Running used to be my only exersice. I got into it about 6 years ago and really enjoy it. I normally run twice a week but with the weather and all of the QDQ classes I have only run once a week this year but want to increase this. Would love to be part of the challenges on the Nike app. The competitiveness in me will get me out more! 
    Great idea ladies and fab to hear so many finding or getting back into running!

• @Lauren Murdoch send me your email address I'll add you to the challenge! I only run once a week now so I'm hoping to up it to another day too 😅

• @Niamh Byrne on running shoes I always go for Asics you can get really good ones that last a really long time for less money than Nike. 

• @Leonie Mcnulty fab I'm laurenm31@hotmail.co.uk I hope my app is linked to that. Thanks!

• Ohh it's on ladies lol!!! Can't wait 😜 

• @Lauren Murdoch yes I found u😅 once u accept I can add you to the challenge 😁

• Woohoo! Started this morning, thanks so much @Leonie Mcnulty !!

• Really looking forward to joining a virtual team with you all. Almost like a new challenge we can create for ourseles and it's a nice excuse to get ourseles out of the house now that the weather is getting nicer and the evenings are brighter. 

@Leonie Mcnulty Sorry haven't been on the forum as much over the past couple of days, works been a bit mad. Thanks I've just seen your request on the app now :) 

@Jenny Wilson Thanks for the advice on the running shoes and shin splints - really good to know :) Would be amazing to get to a point of running 3 times a week! Good on you for fitting it in with the workouts. I definitely need to start getting into yoga again. My muscles seem to be sore all the time and yoga really helps. It's fitting it all in! (If only you could get paid to do hobbies all day!)

• Oh yeyyy, I'd love to get involved in this. My email is leannedoyle409@gmail.com I think this is a great idea 👏

• @Clairecluck1 oh ye are on it!! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

I'll need to get moving today 😆😆

• @Leonie Mcnulty Nothing like a bit of healthy competition! LOL!

• Had a nosy on the app this morning and the leaderboard definitely gave me the kick I needed! Just went on my first run for this challenge. Actually excited to do this with you all - it's nice that it has come just at the end of the Spring Challenge. The Nike app seems really good too. Good luck ladies! x 

• @Amy Johnston 🙈🙈🙈 I need to get moving 🙈🙈🙈 I'll blame the weather and I need a kick in the bum 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

• I actually hadn't used the Nike running app before but it's actually a great idea. I'm very hit or miss with running and I feel it will definitely keep me more accountable. I definitely wouldn't have went for a run in the rain yesterday only I had the challenge to motivate me. Thanks so much for setting it up Leonie 

• 2 / 3