z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Progress Pics | MaeveMadden

Progress Pics

• Hey Queens hope you all are well!? ☺️
    today I took a quick little picture before my workout just to see has there been any changes or improvements appearance wise at the end of my work out I began to compare them although there is only a slight few changes I'm more happy with physical and mental changes I'm now able to do burpees jumping jacks im able to do something so simple as "walk it out" ! These are such big things for me as when I first joined team queen I was out of breath with the warm up song never mind the actual proper work out 🙈😂
    I've learned a lot about myself since joining team queen the main thing is the scales or my weight does not define me and it doesn't define you or anybody and I think that's so important to realise !

hope you all are smashing your goals and are all keeping well💕

• @Mairead Murphy Oh my goodness what super, super progress!!!! I see way more than slight changes there - You should be so very proud!!! Serious definition coming through, but what is even better is you feeling happier within yourself! This really all is about a lifestyle- we do these workouts cos they are so fun and they make us feel so good (maybe sometimes not during, but that endorphin rush is incomparable! and when you progress in terms of the moves from where you were previously you legit feel like a superwoman!), we do not workout just to burn calories or to punish ourself for something we may have eaten etc etc. Like you say- our weight doesn't define us, it is simply one part of what makes up us as a human being. I can just feel the lightness coming through in your words, and I'm so happy for you!! Keep it up!!!

• Amazing Mairead!!! 🙌🏻👑💕

• @Mairead Murphy WOOW queen you look fantastic!!!! but if you are feeling alot better mentally, that to me is also the most important thing!!! This journey for me has made me change the way i look at exercise and how it affects me!!! i dont weight myself and i am happy with that!! i do the classes for my head and i love having the chats with all you queens!!!! QDQ makes me so happy everyday and is like nothing i have ever done!!! so you know what queen, lets keep doing the workouts and having fun and laughs along the way!!! xx

• @Mairead Murphy Absolutely fantastic progress queen you should be so so proud of yourself xx

• Wow this progress is soooo amazing well done! You should be so proud of yourself xx 

• @Mairead Murphy wow that is amazing progress well done!!!xxx

• @Mairead Murphy Unreal progress Mairead xx well done girl x

• Wow@Mairead Murphy such fantastic progress! Well done queen 👑 you're smashing this Spring challenge 👏🏻🙌🏻 Xx 

• @Sharon Scully 💕

• @Carmel Mulvany thanks so much Carmel x

• Amazing change! Well done you. Isn't it just the best place and feeling?
    so happy for you Dx 

• @Dee Synnott it honestly is, Thank you so much x

• @Mairead Murphy wow you are crushing it! The physical results alone are amazing but your mindset and the goals that you've reached are beyond!! So so awesome, Mairead! 👏

• @Mairead Murphy huge congratulations to you Mairead! You look amazing!

• @Mairead Murphy well done girl. Such epic progress. It's great that you are feeling better mentally and look at those physical changes too. It's great you are making progress with the physical activities too.

• @Mairead Murphy Omg well done,I am sure you are so proud!Looking amazing.

• @Mairead Murphy you are doing amazing, your hard work definitely shows. well done

• @Mairead Murphy well done queen you look great and the fact you feel so great is amazing!👑