z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Royal Gossip! | MaeveMadden

Royal Gossip!

• Hey Queens

Just saw that the Harry and Megan interview with Oprah is going to be on ITV on Monday night! Is anybody else really invested in the whole thing??? 

Like I have absolutely zero interest in the royals and know the bare minimum about them (I wouldn't know half of them if they knocked on my front door 😂) but for some reason I feel like I cannot miss this and I actually contemplated staying up on Sunday night to stream it live lol  

Will any of you be tuning in? Are you glad to see them do something like this or do you think it's wrong? Or do you feel the way I normally would and not care less? 🤣 I'm always so curious to see how people find stuff like this, especially if you're the opposite of me and all into the fam as it is a bit controversial! 

We're set for a very Royal Weekend ladies... with Queensfest and now this!!! 😂

• @Beth Haughian I cannot wait to tune in 👏😆 also couldn't give a shit about them but that time maeve used to do the royal gossip I was hooked 😂😂😂😂  I'm re watching suits at the moment and I can't help myself think the queen wouldn't approve megan 😂😂 

• @Beth Haughian I cant bloody wait to watch this!!!! Megan  and Harry are rebels so i defo want to see what the interview is like. I hope the questions arent dodged though . . . .  It will probably be well edited!!! I love Princess Diana, I still remember where i was when i heard she died!!!

We are really rocking this wk with our festival, Im beyond excited!!! It couldnt have come at a better time. I must remember to get the auld shopping list in for the cook along!!!😄😅

• @Beth Haughian I cannot wait 🤞🏻 I think it's on RTÉ Two on Monday night too so definitely going to set it to record also 🙌🏻 So excited for it to get all the goss 👀😂

• @Beth Haughian 100% will be watching it! So intrigued to see what they say and like what Carmel says wondering how upfront it will be or how edited. 

I was obsessed with Suits when it came out!! All so so good-looking, the women's clothes, hair and make-up was just divine, I just though it was so clever and witty. I remember googling "Meghan Markle make-up" like 7 years ago to try figure out what she wore on her eyes!!!! 

British media is just horrendous, Jameela Jamil has brilliant highlights on it on insta about how they build women up then absolutely trash them 

• @Beth Haughian omg I will defo be watching! I find the royals so interesting, loved the crown and I've been so invested in this Harry/Meg drama🤣 did anyone watch his interview with James cordon? Omg was hilar!!

• @Leonie Mcnulty I've never actually watched it but I can imagine!!! Lol oh so excited for@Maeve Madden 's royal round up after it all!! 🤣🤣

• @Carmel Mulvany oh I know hope Oprah asks all the juicy stuff and we get straight answers!! Can't wait! Oh I know Carmel I was actually thinking the same myself for grocery day tomorrow! So looking forward to it 🥰

• @Niamh Byrne it better be juicy!!! 🤣🤣

• @Sharon Scully love Jameela!! Love what she stands for. I know it was never going work out really was it whether she stayed up went somewhere else... don't think she could do right for wrong no matter what! Looking forward to see how it plays out! 

• @Meadhbh Anderson see I haven't watched the crown but it doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy but everyone keeps recommending it! Lol omg the James and Harry interview was brilliant!! Comedy gold 🤣

• @Beth Haughian I really can't wait, great to hear it's on Monday.  My Sunday and Monday now sorted 🎉🎉👑

I wasn't into them until I started watching the crown and phillip was a wee player lol. Now I can't wait to hear the juice. I hope the editing hasn't made it seem like it's juicer than it is. 

So looking forward to it 💕

• @Una McElroy omg I know imagine the trailer is as exiting as it gets 🤣 Id be raging!! Lol oh yes all the Royal Festivites this weekend 👑 

• @Leonie Mcnulty Cannot wait to tune in 9pm! I do love the royals .. I was living in London when William and Kate married and for Jubilee weekend! Amazing memories!

And obsessed with The Crown ... even if it's mainly fiction 😂

• @Beth Haughian Was going to stay up all night on Sunday to watch it but think I'll wait until a reasonable hour on Monday 😂 Watched one of the previews the other night and my hormones nearly had my crying! It's definitely going to be one to record and watch again I think! 
    Still haven't had a chance to finish the Britney doc actually now that I think about documentaries! College has just taken over my life lol x

• @Niamh Byrne me too but I knew it wouldn't sit well with me in work on Monday morning so glad there isn't too much of a gap from the US stream and us seeing it! Lol. Aww Niamh I'm sure it is I know the feeling!!! It'll all be worth it in the end though ☺️

• @Beth Haughian yeah that's what I was thinking! Sometimes I struggle to stay up past 11 so don't know if I'd even be awake for the initial release 😂😂 I have two weeks off now for a "study period" so I'm just delighted not to have online lectures for a bit! Definitely needed a break x

• "The High Court says the Mail on Sunday front page apology to Meghan Markle will have to be in a font and size no smaller than appeared the wording 'Meghan's shattering letter to her father' "

• Yes will definitely be watching but I'm expecting quite a biased interview from Oprah, I think it will portray MM in a favourable light 🤷🏻‍♀️

• @Laura C oh yes Laura that's true... could swing that way for sure! It will be an interesting watch!! 

• 1 / 2