z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Live workouts | MaeveMadden

Live workouts

• Hey queens. Loved this mornings workout@Maeve Madden 😍. Super spicy and I pushed myself to do the side plank toe taps, one side is weaker but I'm still buzzing I could do it. 
    Is anyone else having the same problem as me though- I can't join the live chat on the website 😬 I enter my name and accept the cookies or whatever but it won't let me join. TIA xx ♥️

• Oh I missed this morning's workout and this has me v excited to do it when I'm home from college tonight! 

For the chat - does the blue "join" button appear for you? when you hit that all the messages should pop up on screen and then there's a little blue cookies notice that you just hit "x" out of and then the box to type your message is there right at the bottom! 

• i normally just join from the browser, click on the 3 dots and select pop-out and that opens the chat in a separate tab for me.

I couldn't join the live (stupid work mumble mumble) but can't wait to do it later, kicking off the weekend in style and what a weekend it is going to be with our QDQ Festival!!!!

• @Louise McEntee Oh also- fabulous on the side-plank!!! Such a toughie and you feel amazing when you make progress as it's so hard. Be so proud of yourself!! Normal to have one side stronger than the other so don't worry too much about that

• @Louise McEntee I have this problem too and I'm putting it down to my phone! I joined on the tablet the other eve and the blue join button was there, it's never there on my phone 😔 I can join the chat if I open vimeo but then can't cast vimeo to the tv so I usually don't get to join in either xx 

• No I can't join in on the live chat but I don't mind as I get to focus on means the workout and the stretches at the end. Then i come on the forum for the craic. 

• Thanks for all the replies girls ♥️♥️