z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

What Have You Achieved- Spring Queens 👑 | MaeveMadden

What Have You Achieved- Spring Queens 👑

• @Hannah Shackles Aw Hannah you're going to make me cry again 😭❤️ Sounds like you've absolutely smashed it and you should be so proud of yourself! Aw the craic is the best, definitely 75% working out 25% craic and it's definitely something we all need these days. Not sure about you but I also appreciate when we're chatting on the lives and a few of us maybe aren't having a good day or week and I just feel like it makes you feel like you're not alone and I just have so much love for this community of incredible women! 🧡

• @Sophie Simmons This is fantastic Sophie! Keep going with the mountain climbers queen you'll get there, I used to be the exact same and Temperature used to be a song I would dread just because of the weakness in my shoulders and upper body, but when temperature was brought back during the challenge I was smashing every rep. You'll get there queen keep pushing, we get stronger and stronger every week and one day you'll just be able to fly at them and not even realise! Well done Sophie xx

• @Niamh Byrne thank you lovely. Sounds like you've really gained a lot of strength. You're absolutely right! Next goal is to love mountain climbers, we tend to only love things we're good at though right...combat tomorrow...get ready for speedbag another one I dread for the same reason! But I can only get better like you say..sexy strong shoulders!! xx

• @Carmel Mulvany awww Queen loves the bones of u Queen 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• @Georgie Dillon Queen so late catching up on forum. I'm crying all over again 😭🤣. What are we like. Luvs u doll 🥰 🥰 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• 3 / 3