z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring queen challenge progress | MaeveMadden

Spring queen challenge progress

• I joined QDQ at the start of January at a time where my mental health could have gone one of two ways with lockdown restrictions over Xmas meaning I couldn't see family and the news that I’d be homeschooling again.  I decided to do something for me and I can hand on heart say that becoming a member of this community gave me the strength mentally to cope with anything and everything. 

I love the variety of workouts.  I started this challenge on 1kg weights, no bands and beginner routines 3x a week.  I can now do 3kg weights, medium bands and nearly all the advanced moves and an average of 5 workouts a week.  This progress absolutely astounds me and I am honestly so proud to have gained my fitness back.  The weight loss I see as an added bonus! I feel physically stronger but more importantly I am so much more confident in my own skin and I now love working out!! 

The best part of this journey is how every queen is just so lovely and so inspiring.  Thank you so much to all at QDQ for all you do and for teaching me the importance of self love at a time when I needed it most! 

roll on the next challenge 💗💗

• Wow amazing progress right here. You have gone up to using heavier weights and using a medium band. You should be so proud of how far that you have come. 

• Amazing Siobhan! Fab progress indeed 🙌🏻💕

• @Sinead Bergin thank you so much! I remember thinking at the start how I will never get to the advanced moves yet here I am queening! It's such a good feeling isn't it xxx

• @Beth Haughian thank you Beth! 💖👑

• @Siobhan Buller Fantastic progress Siobhan! You look amazing and I bet you feel amazing too 😍 Absolutely smashed it. Keep smashing it queen xx

• @Niamh Byrne thank you Niamh I feel so much better!! Can't wait to smash the summer challenge! We've got this ... QDQ! Xxx

• @Siobhan Buller Wow Siobhan you look amazing! Its crazy how far you have come in regards to your strength levels and how good you feel. Keep smashing it xx

• @Siobhan Buller Well done Siobhan thats absolutley fantastic. You look fab xx

• @Alana Moore@Vicky Baker thank you ladies!! 👑❤️

• @Siobhan Buller wow that's amazing, well done Siobhan! 

• @Deirdre Mooney Thank you so much 😊💗