z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring queen last day 💕💕 my start v today 💕 | MaeveMadden

Spring queen last day 💕💕 my start v today 💕

• Hi queens 

Can't believe 10 weeks is up!! It has flown by. A quick thanks to Maeve and all the queens, lock down has been really rough and I'm glad to have had this escape! 

My photos of course only tell one version but I am delighted with them, I've gained strength, confidence I never had and I am feeling fitter than ever 💕 love this forum for it's friendship and encouraging nature, it's a really safe space and there aren't many of those going these days, absolutely incredible ! 💕💕 

• woo an amazing transformation! Well done queen :) I'm the same i love how comfortable we can be on this forum, I never thought I'd start to love working out like I have 

• @Jilly Johnson thanks Jilly. Oh absolutely, never in my life did I think I'd post myself like that anywhere!!! I was at the stage where I would only be in a photo of it was head and shoulders only. Glad to hear your enjoying it! I think it's addictive I've never committed to any type  of excercise like I have to this 🤩🥳

• @Leonie Mcnulty you look absolutely amazing! Well done 👏❤

• @Leonie Mcnulty Wooho Queen Leonie! I wish I could give you a big hug you've done absolutely amazing! I love the forum there's so much support and we all motivater each other, I love it. Be super proud of yourself Leonie x

• @Leonie Mcnulty Well done Leonie xx Thats a fab transformation x

• @Niamh Byrne Aww  Thank you niamh ☺️☺️ virtual hugs 😁💕

• @Leonie Mcnulty wow!! Well done you, you look absolutely fantastic ☺️ I hope your super proud of yourself 🎉