z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Irish Dancing (or a very failed attempt at Irish Dancing) | MaeveMadden

Irish Dancing (or a very failed attempt at Irish Dancing)

• Thank you Queen Maeve for the St. Patrick's Day class!! I learned early on in that class that I am not at all gifted or do I have the coordination to do Irish dancing. My feet and legs got confused with the 123's, and it just went downhill from there. The only thing that I somewhat got was the 7's when just doing the side step, but after that, it was back to my legs just moving. 🤣🤣 It was still great craic and I enjoyed laughing at myself trying!! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!! ☘💚

• @Sarah H. Smith Honestly Sarah sometimes o genuinely think I was absolutely nailing it and others I was nearly planting myself on the ground 😂😂 great craic though, so much craic I decided to do it twice today 😂 the second time was a lot easier than the first though I must say!! 

• I loved this class! It brought a whole new spice! 
    What were the songs/artists utilized in the Saint Pattys Day Workout? 

• @Sarah H. Smith wasn't it soooooo much fun Sarah! I used to dance but by god my legs were so sore after it! Its a serious form of exercise!!! I just smiled and lept around like a mad yoke 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• It was the BEST!! I had so much fun, probably looked like an idiot but who cares! My calves were on fire - i think i might have to take an active recovery day today! we should definitely do it again!

• Had so much fun in yesterday's class. Hats off to Irish dancers, must have legs of steel! I was exhausted after the 1,2,3s. Calves are on fire today too 🔥Would like to think I did all you Irish queens proud with my stumbling attempts

• @Amy Johnston i did yesterday st paddys day class ths morning and i sweated buckets😂...really enjoyed it though, so much fun. Thanks @maevemadden, had forgotten what it was like to do a bit of irish dancing again....pure exhaustion🥵😂

• @Sarah H. Smith Oh it was such a fun class, I'd say my parents were wondering what was going on with the whooping, hollering, clapping and laughing out loud at myself!!! I beamed smiling the whole way through it. 

• @Carmel Mulvany I am super impressed!! Yes, I think that it was all about having fun, which I definitely had!! My left calf muscle is killing me today!! 

• @Tori Clarke My calves are killing me today too!! I hate that trying to stretch them is just as painful!! We should definitely do it again!! 

• @Sharon Scully Love it!!! I will say I was kind of glad that no one could see me.

• @Sarah H. Smith my legs are killing me today too..  The calves especially omg the spice of yesterday..  Ah it was a bit of craic I really enjoyed the class.  I couldnt believe how sweaty and spicy it was in the end .. 

• @Maeve Madden Thank you for a great class!!! I had always wanted to try Irish dancing, and I can say that I tried. I didn't fall over, so that is a win!! 🤣 I think I would need many more lessons to get the 123s down and get my legs up. 😂 👑

• @Sarah H. Smith its serious on the legs today..... but so worthed xx

• @Maeve Madden just did yesterday's IG and oh my god, loved it! In fact I loved it so much I did it twice! My heart rate was up at 170+ throughout! May have also thrown in the Cest La Vie moves from the video...yeah I did! Haha I am super sweaty now but it was amazing! Thank you and happy St Patrick's day for yesterday to all the queens x

• @Sian Townend Looking fab Sian! Aw I ended up doing it twice too but my calves are killing now 😂 I think part of the reason I did it the second time was because I was just falling around the place the first time so tried it again and definitely go the hang of it lol! hats off to irish dancers because it is soo hard! Loved every minute though it was great craic, definitely think we should add a few songs from it into Fridays HIIT @Maeve Madden 👀 Absolutely loved it!

• @Niamh Byrne maybe we should have an Irish dancing class added to the new schedule? I'd absolutely love that! I've never done it before and I think I picked it up okay, the stamina needed is another level up from hiit! I'd totally do an Irish dancing class a week if I could to add in some more cardio to the strength classes. Great songs too especially Country Roads, always gets me dancing haha! Definitely should have that in tomorrow's hiit party! 😂

• @Sian Townend If we do, I would definitely be a beginner.@Maeve Madden is there a level below beginner for Irish dancing?? 🤣🤣

• @Sarah H. Smith aw you just need to practice. Just do the 123 before you start to point your toes and kick your butt. You just need the rhythm first. I bet you weren't half as bad as you think x

• @Sian Townend wasnt it amazing!!!! It made me so happy!!!!! Xxx

• 1 / 2