z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Avoiding Underwear Lines 🤔 | MaeveMadden

Avoiding Underwear Lines 🤔

• Hey Queens, 

So basically I've discovered that even though a lot of the underwear I wear have 'no VPL' you can still see the line of them through some shorts and leggings, I'm thinking it might be that they're a little too big though also! I'm trying to look online here to see if I can get some new ones just to wear under leggings that maybe wouldn't show up, some of them can be quite expensive so I was wondeirng if any queens had recommendations of brands that are good for not showing when wearing leggings? I don't really mind at the minute because no one sees me lol but I only really own gym gear at the minute so when I do end up leaving the house it'll probably be in sports gear 🤣🤣 If anyone has any tips, suggestions, recommendations I would really appreciate it! 

Thanks so much ladies x

• Aw Niamh just don't wear any 😂 kidding! I'm a massive high leg thong fan! X

• @Niamh Byrne well honey I have yet to find a good pair, its very frustrating!!! I hear ya!!! @Sian Townend u pup, commando all the way!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

• @Carmel Mulvany 😂

• Omg I know what you mean!!! High leg thongs are fab but also, this is a massive secret but the no VPL knickers from Sainsbury's?!?! They're grand x

• @Sian Townend Hahahaha Sian you're hilarious! To be honest I have contempleted it though hahaha 🤣 Aw I may get online and have a look, exactly @Carmel Mulvany it's so hard to find good ones especially online! May go on an underwear spree and try out a few and if nothing works I'll just go with Sian's first idea 😂😂🤣

• @Niamh Byrne good woman,  let us know if you find any hidden gems xxx 

• @Niamh Byrne Would really like to know what you find because I'm struggling with this too. Only advice I could give is do not buy the M&S no VPL underwear! They give you a worse vpl than normal knickers. Very comfortable though if you feel like wearing granny pants and don't need to worry about a VPL 😂At least we're not doing these workouts in a gym!

• @Sian Townend less washing 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• @Amy Johnston aw Amy would you believe I was actually looking at some of those 😂 to be honest I have some no VPL ones from Tesco and now to be fair they're grand but they're all too big for me now so I feel like they show more? And because of covid I can't get any more in a smaller size and I find it so hard buying online 😅😂

• @Niamh Byrne 😅 what we Queens have to go through. I wear seamless panties & they work a treat no lines whatsoever. Actually Dunnes r selling good ones at the mo plus check Tesco also. I also buy sports underwear. As much as I wld love to wear thongs with my leaky bladder with jumping jacks they wldnt last 2 seconds 😂😂😂😂😂. Happy shopping 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Aw Audrey it's terrible what we have to do, I feel like I shouldn't even be conscious of an underwear line because sure at least I'm wearing them 😂😂 I just went and looked at dunnes online there and some of them do look good so might order a few for click and collect and see how they are! May try tesco the next time I'm in too but sometimes my local Tesco doesn't think inderwear is essential so has it hidden behind a big wall of easter eggs LOL! 

Hahahahahah Audrey you're hilarious 😂😂😂😂❤️

• @Niamh Byrne Ha glad I stopped you before you bought them! Oh good to know, I'll have a look in Tesco - thanks for the heads up. All shopping is so difficult right now! 

• Who cares what we wear... as long as comfortable.  its like ur hair, when u see the front bits who cares what the back like...😂😂

Now on other hand I bought gymshark legging and they are high waisted but roll down doi g exercises. Is my belly too big or have I got wrong size.. 😂🤩

• I mainly wear thongs and only wear full knickers during my period really,  even the €1 Pennys/primark ones are grand! even no VPL ones I find are visible and are often quite wideset in the gusset and rub on that tendon on the inside/top of my thigh which I find uncomfortable

• @Paula McMahon I think this depends on the shape of your waist re the high waisted leggings. I find if Im wearing them when Im not working out the do roll down, like now Im sitting at my desk "working" in them and they are rolled because my posture is terrible and my ribs have pushed them down.

• @Niamh Byrne it's liberating going commando! Try it 😂

• @Niamh Byrne I go commando all the time 😂🤣😂 especially with leggings!! 

• @Anne Hamilton Black yeah I find the exact same thing with some of them, it's so strange, I've ordered some new ones from Dunnes like@Audrey Browne recommended and hopefully they'll do the trick! I can't wait to get back to penny's for some underwear 😂😅

• @Sian Townend @Julia Knudsen Ladies 😂😂😂 I've never tried it, I suppose I wash my workout gear after every workout so does underwear really make a difference? 😂🤔

• 1 / 2