z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Avoiding Underwear Lines 🤔 | MaeveMadden

Avoiding Underwear Lines 🤔

• @Niamh Byrne no it dosent !! 😂🤣😂 and it saves on washing!! I dare you to try it!!

• I have these from Dunnes and they're ideal - https://www.dunnesstores.com/p/seamfree-thong/449158BLAC?colour=Black They don't budge during the workout like some other varities which I could spend the entire class 'adjusting'!

• @Sorcha FS Just had a look at them,thanks Sorcha! Going to be in Castlebar on Thursday so going to pop into Dunnes for a look and if not there I'll order them online. They are exactly what I am looking for. Since I got my leggings from Gymshark I am in desperate need of some nude thongs, they are way too see through for my liking 😅

• @Ashley Jordan Hey Ashley I actually got some od the seamfree thong too and they are FANTASTIC, and so so comfortable. I wouldn't usually be one to wear thongs but honestly you wouldn't even know they're there. I also got some of the dunnes 'Miracle Brief' I think they're called and they basically show no VPL at all which is ideal! Dunnes are actually very good for their underwear! 

• @Niamh Byrne oh that's good to hear,thanks for the feedback Niamh. It's so difficult to get underwear at the best of times,let alone during a pandemic when everything is online. Next on the list is a good bra that I need. Not that I have big boobs but all my current ones are gone so tatty and out of shape. Hate bra shopping! 

• @Paula McMahon I found that too with the Gymshark leggings. They look fab on, but as soon as I started doing squats or floor work they roll down and are a right pain. I'm thinking of trying a size up 🤔 

• @Helen Madden /@Paula McMahon se on the gym shark front. I actually returned an entire order because I couldn't cope with how see through they were. To be fair I didn't order the exact ones Maeve wears so maybe I should try again. 

• @Sorcha FS ya, they are a lot more see through than I expected them to be and I got the ones Maeve recommended,the Vital Seamless range. It's a pity but I do like the colours of them so thats why I decided to keep them. I also bought a load of the seamless thongs you mentioned previously,from Dunnes and they are great with it so thanks so much for the recommendations 💕

• @Sorcha FS You're naked in them 😆 I've started back today, I had a chat with myself and its back to basic's.  Hope you're pounding away in the gym over in DC xx 

• 2 / 2