z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Rest week | MaeveMadden

Rest week

• Loving having a bit more of a rest week this week. I went straight through from the Xmas challenge to the Spring challenge without giving my body a bit of a break over Christmas and I was certainly feeling it the last few weeks.  

I've had a week of fewer workouts and more calories and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I would usually think "oh no, I'm undoing all my hard work!" but it's so true what they say - moderation is key and you need to give your body a rest sometimes! 

It made my day that (after a grumpy morning) my other half came in when I was catching up on yesterday's HIIT Party with these bad boys and I will certainly not feel guilty for enjoying one (or two!) 🥰

Have a lovely weekend ladies! 🎉
    C x

• @Caron Moore so right queen,  I also have gone straight into challenges and really struggle taking rest!!! I was so happy that maeve cut back a little this wk! I think everyone needed that after the last few wks!!! And treat yoself honey,  we have worked our perky peaches off.... we deserve it xxx

• @Caron Moore I used to struggle so much taking rest but I honestly love my rest days now, I usually take 1 or 2 rest days a week but I think I'm having 3 this week and I think it's just what my body needs! We've worked so hard and we definitely deserve the rest! Definitely treat youself, but my postbox is always open to any unwanted treats lol!! x

• @Caron Moore Couldn't agree more. Really appreciating less classes this week, I've added in a couple of runs now that the weather is getting nicer but feel my body is exhausted after doing the challenges one after the other. Went to catch up on the HIIT party and heard the line up and thought, there's no way I can put my calves through that again 😂 opting for a different workout instead to give them a bit of a break. 

Hope you enjoyed the doughnuts, they look amazing! Definitely deserve to enjoy a treat.

• @Caron Moore well done you, two challenges in a row 🔥🔥 loving the little rest week am same as you few classes and extra calories and all greatly appreciated! 😊 Which is a total mind shift change from all or nothing and ruining progress ect! 🤗 hope you enjoyed the treats they look divine!! 🤗🤗