z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Friend for the next challenge | MaeveMadden

Friend for the next challenge

• @Ruth James  Ruth this is such a fabulous idea. Something I have thought about before but chickened out of posting.

It would be so lovely to chat with others who loves the workouts as much as I do and share our experiences. Especially when we are all missing people at the moment.  

@Tori Clarke I'm up for a group chat

My insta is just @ionabrady

• @Iona Brady@Ruth James I'm not too good at keeping up with the forum what with being on a screen all day, WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram too many things to keep up with.

I'm 39..40 in just a few weeks so determined to make this challenge count. I found the 1st quarter of 2021 really tough so don't think I was all on it but want to push myself this time to feel great for summer aswell and more confident.

my ig:sophstersworld 

Not sure how you agreed to do this? It was it a WhatsApp group? 

• @RachyB @RachyB@Iona Brady sorry not sure who to tag so tag you all, hope you don't mind! 

I joined QDQ on instagram back in August on insta, I'm on the forum since January and love, love, love the workouts! I live in Manchester, love to talk about all things skincare, fashion, books and restaurants and of course QDQ! 

Would love to be part of the group-chat on instagram if that is still possible :) my handle is @marjoleinmayo 

• @RachyB Hey Rach! Can I join in too please? my insta is @_emilylori 

• Hey@RachyB If it's not too late, Can I join too please? My Instag is @jacquelinenee  Thanks ☺️

• If it's not too late, I'd love to join too! Hoping to do the new challenge and would be great to have people to share the experience with! My ig is @sineadawilliams :)

• @Ruth James I've have just joined. I'm in the last few months of my 20's so needed a new challenge before I turn 30. 😬 would love someone to keep me motivated. I was always reluctant to join as the lives don't work with my schedule either. 🙈 would be great to have someone to keep my accountable. 
    just read all the messages. If it's not too late my insta handle is @mcl_marie

• This is such a fab idea!! I'm totally in, this is my first challenge so I would love to be a part of a mini version of our QDQ community 

• @Marie McLaughlin can you send me your IG profile pic there are 3 of you lol 🤦🏼‍♀️X 

• @RachyB@Ruth James Super idea 👍Hope I'm not too late to be added my Instagram is @shazmurphy84 Looking forward to the summer challenge, been a member since January. I regret not doing the spring challenge but I didn't feel confident enough I've found my rhythm now and I'm raring to go 👑💪🌶

• @Ruth James if I'm not too late my insta is @o_o_jules__

• @rachyb @ruth James oh if im not too late I'd love a workout buddy, I'm new to all this and I'm hoping a buddy would help. Kar

• @Ruth James hi, would you add me please Ruth, karen.m.madden is my insta xxxx

• Hi everyone! I have signed up to the summer challenge and can't wait to get started! 

A group chat would be great, we can all keep each other motivated! Xxx

• Hey Queens! Love this idea and would jump on a bandwagon for it all too! My insta is chantelle406 and I was also wondering if anyone wanted to be a diamond duo buddy? Was just watching Maeves stories and she explained the diamond duo thing they introduced where a pair can enter together. I've just signed up for the challenge and am based in greystones in wicklow if anyone wanted to exchange numbers, be accountable for the challenge and potentially go for a walk every now and again to get some steps in too if they were happy that was safe enough of course?! Xx

• @RachyB thanks it's @mcl_marie ☺️

• Hey my insta is fontsess4 would love a friend for the challenge ☺️💖

• Here with you Ruth! Would love a QDQ buddy ❤ I can only make the lives too on Saturdays!  

Have a great week Queen x 

• Oh would love to join too

Ig: noelle.oc

thank you 

• Hey! I would love to join the group chat if I can? I joined a couple of months ago but had to stop due to a couple of health issue but back and ready to go so would love some friends! 👑 my Instagram is @heathermt29086 xx