z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

We need a Podcast! | MaeveMadden

We need a Podcast!

• Hey ladies!

@Sharon Scully had said to me that Maeve was on Sile Seoige's Ready To Be Real podcast which was just released today so I decided to go on a long walk and listen and I must say it was brilliant! Great conversation from both of the girls... and it's worth a listen for the Siamese Cats story alone 😂😂😂

I've listened to her Podcasts with Brian Keane too which are also worth checking out! I know podcasts aren't for everyone be we all love the chats at the end of the workout so this was the extension we needed lol! 

This is also a hint to @Maeve Madden to make her own because I could listen to her stories all day... us Irish love a good yarn and selfishly it would help get my step count up 😂😂😂

• I am 100% behind this - let's make it happen!! 🎉

• @Beth Haughian omg this is the best idea 😂

I'm sure Maeve is going to be rolling her eyes thinking I don't have the time lol 

• @Alex Shannon oh 100% - not enough hours in the day 🤣🤣

• @Beth Haughian such a fab idea - I love the start and end of the workouts as great wee chats imagine a podcast 😍. Although does take time as to edit, cut, get people on. As you planted the seed maybe this means you should be the first guest 😉

Totally with you though imagine the stories and wee tales, would be great for the spring walks - podcasts the wee chat ones i really like, totally feel like you are in company while out dandering you dont even realise you are walking in a big circle at times xx

• @Beth Haughian just listened now, and was even better than I expected (and the expectations were HIGH!!!!) two fabulous ladies, keeping it so real. I did shed a tear when Maeve spoke about our forum and our supportive queens on here, feeling quite blessed today in so many ways! She came across so so well, felt like I was sitting in on a chat with mates 

PS don't do a HIIT workout after nearly a whole Easter Egg and a third of a bottle of champagne!!! (My sister's birthday, another sister starting a new job this week and I moved into a project role in work so we needed to raise a glass!!) 

• @Una McElroy she wouldn't have to ask me twice I'd be all over it!!! Lol me too! Especially with the summer coming in! 

• @Sharon Scully it was brilliant! I need more 😂 Brave woman!!! Lol Oh how fab plenty of celebrations Sharon!!! Enjoy 🎉💕

• Ive been listening to Sile since last year - she has had some fantastic guests and does a few short meditations also. She is a great listener and gives time to the guests and you can tell by the questions that she asks that she really invests her time in listening and learning from the guests.

I havent listened to Maeve's episode yet but have it downloaded to listen to on my walk tomorow. 

• Oh queens I am buzzing to listen to this I am always looking for a good happy lighthearted podcast. If you ladies have any other podcast suggestions please share 😘❤️