z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Posterior tibial tendonitis | MaeveMadden

Posterior tibial tendonitis

• Looks like I've got this! Have physio apt tomorrow, I've struggled with the pain the last week and rested it for the long weekend to no avail!

has anyone else has this and how long did it take to resolve?

• @Anne Hamilton Black oh Anne u poor thing. I hope u get some relief from it soon. I didn't have this but I'm in similar situation. I was getting burning sensation in my achilles area. Sinead Corcoran gave me a few exercises to do which worked very well. I saw my acupuncturist who said that I had plantar fraciitis she gave me a needle treatment & so far so good. I know that this isn't a complete fix but it's working for me at mo. Next step footwear. Also Anne I use PERNATON gel which I find fantastic for relief. I know a few people with rheumatoid arthritis who sweat by it. U can get in some chemist's & most health shops. Heres health for sure 

• @Anne Hamilton Black I hope u feel better soon. 🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Thanks @Audrey Browne your so good for responding!
    Im just back from the Physio and I actually have shin spints it seems!

• I'm interested in this as sometimes my ankles feel sore esp after the higher intensity stuff and it takes me an age to get down the stairs in the morning as it as if they haven't lossened up properly, I must make a physio appt.

What did physio say re. shin splints @Anne Hamilton Black ?

I have also ordered glucosamine as a supplement - meant to be great for the joints and I think is the active ingredient in the cream recommended by Audrey.