z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Tabata terror 🥵🥵🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Tabata terror 🥵🥵🔥🔥

• Hey Queens how amazing was Frans class was so spicy 🌶@MaeveMadden  please  keep as a weekly class 💪Absolutley loved it will definitely be one I do every week . It flew by such a fun workout .

• I absolutely LOVED it!!! I agree would definitely love to see it on the weekly schedule 😍 @Francesca O'Reilly you are insaneeeee 🔥👑 

• Ahhh girls!!! That was my favourite class EVER!!!! So glad you enjoyed it! ❤️

• @Sharon Murphy Oh I absolutely loved it!!!! It was so fun (considering!!). @Francesca O'Reilly - you are amazing at what you do and I hope you know how much we appreciate you, how enjoyable you make the classes, and your music is perfection!!! Not to say I didn't swear during it!!

• "You can swear if you want I can't hear you" 🤣🤣🤣 what a brilliant class loved every minute of it! Agree with everyone above - we are so lucky to have you @Francesca O'Reilly. Your energy is so infectious! Xx

• Can't wait to do!

• @Sharon Scully don't you'll make me cry 😭 ❤️ I appreciate all of you so so much! Thank you for being just so amazing ❤️

• @Francesca O'Reilly absolutely loved loved this class💕💕. ur energy plus the contast movement and changes definitely helped me through the class. Finished the class like a sweaty beetroot 🥵 a massive thumbs up from me for this class 👌🔥🔥🤗👸@Maeve Madden xx

• @Beth Haughian its definitely a keeper  🔥😊

• @Sharon Scully it was so much fun , was feeling lazy and was gonna leave it and catch up on it but the curiosity to see if I was able for it got the better of me so I kitted out and got on with 👑So happy I did I was buzzing after it@Gemma O Connor  same as yourself a sweaty beetroot 🥵🤣

Thanks again@Francesca O'Reilly  , you are so good at what you do 👸 

• Well I'm going to have to try this! Brilliant length for a lunch break too. Will try tomorrow! Thanks queens 

• @Francesca O'Reilly , what a fab class. Definitely one I'll on my weekly list, along with Booty Band Burn 😍

• LOVED this class. Loved how every move was different and it flew by 💕🌶 really hope it stays on weekly schedule 🤗

• Sounds like it was brilliant,  can't wait to do it today!!!!!! X

• Just caught up on this class, LOVED it!! 🔥 would be great addition to weekly schedule 🤩

• @Sharon Murphy Omg yes absolutely loved it! Such a different format really breaks up the workouts 😆🔥

• Loved tabata terror, this is my third week and loving all the workouts 💪🏻💪🏻

• Absolutely loved this class .. 🌺🌹👑💪🔥.. hope it stays on the weekly schedule - great fun.. love your energy Francesca😊😊

• Loved this class, super fun and spicyyy 🌶🌶 @Francesca O'Reilly  Fantastic addition to the weekly schedule 😊😊

• Just did the tabata terror from yesterday - amazing class, absolutely loved it! Definitely hope this stays on the weekely schedule. Great burn in just 30 minutes 🔥💪

• 1 / 2