z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Workout Clothes | MaeveMadden

Workout Clothes

• Hello Ladies, 

Currently looking at getting some new leggins ans gym shoes for the workouts!!! 

Anyone have any recommendation for leggins and shoes? 

I really want to get the Nike SuperRep, but they are so pricy I don't know if I can bite the bullet yet and buy them.. hahah 

• Hey Katelyn, 

Nike do really good leggings, I love the Capri leggings. Gymshark also have some really nice ones, they've a sale on at the moment on some items on their eu website 🎊 

I was the same about buying the super reps as they are pretty pricey, but i caved and bought them when the Nike website had a sale on. They are definitely worth it though. I also love the Nike super rep go or the Nike Pegasus. 😊

• Thank you so much! I might have to keep on eye out on Nike sale for the shoes!! I really need a good pair 

• @Katelyn Connolly i also love nike; for leggings and shoes. Are you signed up as a member via their app? Its free to join and they often have discount codes or "member only" sale items, reward on your birthday etc... 😀I am also a big fan of the Sweaty Betty power leggings again expensive but not too bad with a 20% discount code and they are really good quality so worth it imo 😀

• @Katelyn Connolly hiya Queen as the girls said Nike & Gym Shark. Recently USA PRO have introduced their new range which is gorgeous & very very reasonable. Also Maeve did a post on them & I loved them. I can get them on Sports Direct. Regarding the footwear I use the Asics as I feel there's so much more support for me. I have thought about the Nike Super reps but as they r so expensive I've decided I'm going to wait until the shops open up again to try them on first before I buy. A few of the Queens bought them & weren't so happy with the sizing of them. Anyway Katelyn happy shopping 🛒 🙌🙌😅👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Katelyn Connolly I also bought the super reps last summer from Asos or Zalando I think it was. They were cheaper than the official Nike site but limited colours so I got a purple pair which I wasnt thrilled about but I didnt want to be paying full price for them when I wasnt sure what they were like either. So Id say shop around for them you might find a good deal. I went half a size up on recommendation from Maeve. Not sure if I needed to tbh,they are a wide enough shoe so if I was buying them again Id stick with my regular size. I do love them for the workouts, good wide sole and comfy too. I also have the nike pegasus for walking/running which I really like too. I wear Nike and Powercut leggings,both really comfy and would recommend. Waiting for Powercut to restock soon to hopefully get a new pair. Havent bought Gymshark leggings yet but all the girls rave about them so they must be good. x

• Hi Ladies,

An add popped up on my insta yesterday some of the Usa Pro stuff is reduced on sports direct, I've never worn it before, I got the blue leggings that Maeve had on in the capri style and a sweatshirt.

• Gymshark are fabulous. There is a sale in so jump on it while it's cheaper than usual.

• @Sinead Bergin shopped the sale on fri and they can delivery will be here Monday which is brilliant! So fast; don't have any gymshark at all so I'm really excited to try it out 🤗

• @Sinead Bergin thanks Sinead placed an order for two pairs of the seamless leggings,can't wait to try them. I don't have any of their leggings yet. Both came to €60 which was a great little deal I thought. X