z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Depop | MaeveMadden

Depop

• Hey Queens, 

I use Depop quite a bit as I'm trying to buy less new items and make money from stuff I don't wear. Just wondering if anyone else here uses it? I have two handles @lauraoph and @siopavintage 💜💜

• Hi Laura

I used to use depop a lot especially for buying dresses for special occasions, I will have to get back into it, I always found it hard to sell stuff, mainly bcause I could never find the time to photograph stuff nicely!

• Hey Laura, I use it too, I seem to be buying more than selling 😅 I find it hard to get followers and sell items, any tips?

• @Laura O'Philbin love depop I'm on it also @vickybaker 

I also find it hard with the photographs as they seem to crop and upload ars*ways alot of the time for me 🤣🤣🤣

• @Vicky Baker mine are the same Vicky, I just had to give up trying to fit them in 😂

• @Rachel Vickers Hey Rachel, yeah for example if you're trying to sell Gymshark Leggings in size small. Search for the item and then follow the people who have liked other people's listings of that same product. The best way to get followers is by following lots of people unfortunately and then making sure your listings look good. I find that using the product photo from the retailer works quite well and you can just pair it with a pic of the item on or on a hanger. Also free shipping increases likely of buying (you can just up the price a bit to cover shipping) Hope that helps! X

• @Vicky Baker they're such a pain you have to take them way further back. Considering how much commission Depop take the app isn't that great haha x

• @Laura O'Philbin Oh great tips! I'll have to try it out and see how it goes. Thanks Laura x

• Hi I use depop to buy I haven't sold anything as I am so unorganised.

However i just bought this sports bra in 34B not sure what i was thinking its too small🙄 one of Maeves faves https://www.johnlewis.com/shock-absorber-active-shape-support-sports-bra-black-neon/p2045066?irclickid=1kXx%3AT2GxxyLRrxwUx0Mo3EHUkBxQsTFB3kLzQ0&irgwc=1&tmcampid=99&s_afcid=af_116548

Would anyone like to buy from me I got it in sports direct for €33, I am based in Dublin if anyone from UK would like it I would need to add on the postage. I'll be returning it on Tuesday of no one  interested

Muiríosa