z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Francesca The Crippler 🥵 | MaeveMadden

Francesca The Crippler 🥵

• Omg is anybody else really suffering after Frans class? I did Fireball Friday in the gym last week and I was still sore this morning... safe to say my glutes have well and truly been finished off!!! Monday is one of the days where I'm up and down stairs like a yo-yo in work and the pain is real 😂

I am loving it though!!! My peach is definitely one of the biggest changes I've seen from start QDQ... and I'm delighted 🤣

You are an absolute power house @Francesca O'Reilly - one of my faves of the week!!! 🥵

• I'm cracking up at the title! Francesca the crippler 😂😂😂😂😂 kinda love it though 🤣 so glad you're seeing such amazing changes! It's hard but worth it! Loool have to crawl up the stairs today! You smashed it well done you 😘

• @Beth Haughian OMG wasn't it INSANE!!!!!!! So so good. "Glute bridges for 5 mins, ok?!", no not ok!! I tried so hard to use the heavy band for it all but had to swap for medium. Very much had to go for slow breathing and a type of mindfulness to get me through the wall sit. Thanks as always @Francesca O'Reilly !!!

Hope you survive the stairs!!! 

• Ooo Ive never done Francesca's booty class...way to early for me, I might have to look this one up in the library, I love a good glute workout. Im seeing a big difference in my 🍑 in this challenge too and liking it! 

• @Beth Haughian oh my gosh I'm still sore from Friday too, it was another level!!!! I started a new job today so I'll be catching up on all classes this wk!!!!! Might wait to do this class another day cuz I'll not be able to walk 2mro!!!! X

• @Anne Hamilton Black Oh you definitely should- I tend to have ambitions of being up on time for it but generally fail so just do it from the library! 30/35 min class, the booty burn is beyond anything I've experienced previously. Fran also brings high energy and a brilliant playlist!! 

• @Carmel Mulvany Congrats on the new job!!!!!- hope all goes well with it. Friday's class was something else wasn't it, I love how after all this time we still are constantly being challenged to keep pushing and to progress even further!

• @Sharon Scully thank you so much honey!!!! I was made redundant in last job and I've been out of work for over a year so fingers crossed it all goes ok!!!!! 🤞🤞🤞

• @Sharon Scully I laughed when she said that! So casual 😂 Amazing Sharon... the medium band was enough for me!! Oh that wall sit at the end had me beating up the furniture 😂😂 

Glad her music is fab though singing along through gritted teeth helped!! Lol 

• @Anne Hamilton Black oh definitely Anne! It's a pain like no other but sure that's how we know it's working. I've did glute workouts using equipment in the gym and it's never felt as effective as Frans using just a band! So so good 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• @Carmel Mulvany oh Carmel Friday's class was deadly 💀 I thought I had recovered but Francesca definitely flared it all up again!! Lol oh good luck with new job!!! Hope all goes well 💕💕

• @Francesca O'Reilly it was the most descriptive word I could think of that wasn't a swear word!!! 🤣🤣 Omg unreal 🔥🔥🔥

• @Francesca O'Reilly just did your booty band workout from this morning. Your a killer queen. What a work out. 💪 stair are going to be challenging for the next couple days I can feel it. Loved the music choices too. Really liked how the songs moved through quickly. One of the best classes. 

• @Francesca O'Reilly just did this morning class 🔥🔥💕💕absolutely love ur playlist💃🏻 Ooo the shakes, fire & sore peach 🍑 throughout that class 😂😂 thanks Francesca for alway delivering amazing workouts xx 

• Fear of doing it now!! 🤣

• @Carmel Mulvany Best of luck Carmel! I hope it goes well for you, the first few weeks in any new job are always the hardest but you'll soon settle in to it I hope xx

• @Beth Haughian it was a killer!! I honestly dont know how I managed to make it through to the end. I couldn't do the full wall sit, had to get up a few times, thought my legs would go from under me !😅 Love Francescas class too and definitely seeing results with the 🍑

• @Ashley Jordan thank u so much sweetie!!!! Today was a good day...xxx

• Oh you girls are just fabulous! Love you all! Hope you enjoyed tonight's tabata for those that dared 😂

• @Francesca O'Reilly killer class again today 👌🍑🔥🔥 x

• 1 / 2