z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

10kg dumbbells on sale- McSports | MaeveMadden

10kg dumbbells on sale- McSports

• Hi ladies

I have found a pair of 10kg dumbbells on sale on McSports Ireland for €99, down from €119. Free delivery too.

10kg weight

(Just to point out I'm only close to using this level of weight for dead lifts and not much else!!!)

Also the weight tree I bought is available on Oxendales (I didn't buy from this site but highly recommend the weights with good range and a brilliant price, the weight tree is a bit wobbly but I just prop it against the wall and it's no issue)

https://www.oxendales.ie/shop/body-sculpture-19kg-smart-dumbbell-tower/wr117/product/details/show.action?pdBoUid=4019&optionColour=No+Colour&pdpClick=true

• @Sharon Scully Oh I was looking at McSport too Sharon, do you think are you going to get them? I was thinking the same, for dead lifts only really or maybe one for squats. I really want and need heavier dumbbells too, my 4kgs just arent cutting it anymore 😅

• @Sharon Scully Thanks Sharon, I got those weights from Oxendales the last time they came up here and they're really reasonable.

• @Ashley Jordan I've ordered them! I was using the 5kg from the tower I mentioned, and I got a 7.5kg pair from Decathlon a few months ago to progress on, and I'm using them for some of the arms moves now too, so getting the value from them too (€50 for 2,excl delivery)

7.5kg

• @Jean O’Neill oh amazing, delighted!!! They are great value when you see the individual prices for dumbbells! 

• @Sharon Scully I was thinking that I should try a 7/8kg first before the 10kg, dont want to shock myself completely 😂 Let us know how the 10kgs are when they arrive 🏋

• @Ashley Jordan ha yeah exactly, graduated report definitely the best approach! 

• @Sharon Scully They're honestly like golddust these days! Honestly the only reason I want to get back into a gym would be for the weights for sweaty 7s and fireball friday! The ones I have just aren't cutting it for me at the minute lol 

• @Niamh Byrne it has been insane!! I've been checking regularly for months! Was humming and hawing and then I was like don't be stupid you want them so go for it! 

• @Sharon Scully Yeah I've been looking at ones on Argos just because they're a bit cheaper but all out of stock, soo annoying because they're all just so expensive and I just feel a bit stuck with the ones I have at the minute! You're dead right getting them x

• I have wee 1 kg wrist weights, that put on my ankles going out walking too. They are a great job for putting on wrists when want to go up a weight , I used them with my 2kg dumbbells, to make 3kg. Then I bought 4kg dumbbells, then used the wrist weights to increase to 5s. Just a tip if you can't get the next weight up, they are quite easy to get 

• @Sinead Toal oh I was actually thinking about these the other day and wondered if any of you girls used them. Thanks for posting and letting us know. It's so hard to get weights so this might be a good option to keep me ticking over in the mean time x

• My 10kgs arrived already, such good service by McSports!!!