z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Washing your QDQ bands | MaeveMadden

Washing your QDQ bands

• Hey Ladies!

Jusy wondering have any of you tried washing your QDQ bands to tighten them up? I know Maeve mentioned before about trying it out but not sure if she did or not. 

Don't want to risk ruining them either. 

X

• @Ashley Jordan Sorry, I haven't tried but I had the same thought and I'm interested in the replies!

• @Valeria Bisordi One of the girls mentioned on the live this morning that she tried it and it worked out fine. Maeve also said she would try and wash one of hers too today and let us know. 

• @Ashley Jordan Thanks for letting me know, I will give it a go then! Xx

• @Maeve Madden I know you are busy packing but when you get time if you could post best way to wash mats please. Thanks a mil dx 

• @Ashley Jordan I'm so scared to wash mine 😂 let me know how you get on. My medium one has lost it a bit but the heavy one jaynie Mac that works lol 

• @Jamie-Lee Quinn Yeah my medium and light definitely need tightening I think but the heavy one is still crazy heavy so no worries about that one lol! 

• @Niamh Byrne hopefully the wash will get that back. The difference using the heavy though my god. Doing fran's class or Rihanna Jaynie Mac I'm on FIRE! 🔥 lol xx

• @Jamie-Lee Quinn @Niamh Byrne  I havent washed it yet,been too scared 😬 but I did order the heavy one the other night so maybe when that arrives i'll throw the medium in the wash! Sounds like the heavy is pretty intense though 😅

• @Ashley Jordan you shall be feeling the fire when it comes haha x

• @Niamh Byrne how did you wash the band? Thanks 

I've the fear! 

• Girls just letting you all know I washed my medium band on a delicate wash over the weekend and it came out fine,nice and tight again. Think my mum through it in the dryer aswell! 

• @Ashley Jordan Aw I may give it a go Ashley! I was thinking of popping them in with my gymgear on a sportswear wash but maybe will wash them seperately and see how I get on! Did you put any detergent in? x

• @Niamh Byrne ya just the normal Bold 2in1 powder. It seemed to do the trick anyways so it should be fine to wash away. x

• @Ashley Jordan Aw perfect! Thanks so much Ashley! x

• @Ashley Jordan hey just wondering which band to buy? What's the difference between them? Which would be the best? Thanks 

• @Larissa Quinn hey Larissa! Have you used any resistance bands at all during your workouts or would it be your first time to try them? I bought the light and medium bands of Maeves when they first came out. I started off with the light but to be honest I moved up to the medium fairly quickly and now I never use the light. I suppose it all depends on yourself too. I think at the time there was an introductory offer for the two bands but if I was to buy again I would just start with the medium strength. I also bought the heavy star band recently and used it today for Frans booty burn,it was brilliant, definitley a lot stronger but I liked feeling the burn 😂

• @Ashley Jordan Thanks for coming back to me. Ye I've been using one I had here an old light thing... I want to get the most benefit from it🔥 I might just go big or go home with the heavy band 🤣 

• @Larissa Quinn YES thats Queen Spirit!! You can always just take it easy to begin with sure, I think thats the best one to get too because you will need it after a few weeks anyways and especially if you have been using a lighter one already. X