z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

End of 12 week challenge,progress pics! | MaeveMadden

End of 12 week challenge,progress pics!

• Hey Queens,

Massive well done to everyone who completed the challenge! 👏👏 👏

It's been the best challenge yet and I feel I am definitely seeing results from being consistent over the last 3 months. I averaged around 8 workouts a week give or take a few earlier on in the challenege when I had college commitments.

I never thought I would be grateful for losing my job last year but being able to have the time to commit to QDQ has definitely been the biggest positive! I absolutely love working out now,it's become such a big part of my life and I never once dreaded it. To reiterate what so many have said before me,the biggest change has to be in my mentality. QDQ has given me so much more confidence in myself and really helped me get through a really tough year. I couldn't imagine what life would have been like if @Maeve Madden  hadn't set this up! 

All the Queens have been so supportive and even though we have yet to meet in person I feel like I have made some great friends along the way too! 💜 Hopefully some day when Maeve is back in England/Ireland we will have a big QDQ get together 🥳🍾🎉

I apologize if anyone is offended by my bare arse here 😂 but I definitely won't be sharing these on Instagram. I had to screenshot the photos from video today as my sister isn't here to take them for me 😅 The first photos were taken about a week into the challenege.  Even though I haven't changed drastically I do see a change in my waist and 🍑 It's so much perkier,honestly it was the last thing I thought would change! 

I'm so so happy right now and I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has helped me feel this way ❤️ 

• @Ashley Jordan Absolute fire girl - you should be so proud - you have been so consistent and supportive throughout xx well done xx

• @Vicky Baker thanks so much Vicky and same to you too!! You have had a crazy few months and I honestly don't now how you managed to juggle it all, you're a superstar! 👑

• U look fab! Well done! 

• Wow wow wow!! Your hard work and dedication shows and you look AMAZING!! x

• Wow wow wowzers!! You look incredible 🔥🔥 well done Ashley!! 👑🙌🏻👏🏻

• @Brídín Quinn Thanks so much Bridin! Think I might have undone all the progress with a colossal amount of food today 😅 X

• @Laura Wells thanks so much Laura! Have a job interview on Tuesday so things might change soon and the motivation levels might drop 😅 X

• @Siobhan Buller thanks Siobhan! Looking forward to a bit of a break this week but equally looking forward to the next mini challenge X

• @Ashley Jordan ah hun, good luck!! You will be Brill I'm sure 😊 you're on fire with your work outs a little change won't make a difference xx

• @Laura Wells thank you 😘 If you start to see less of me on here you'll know why 😄

• 😍🔥 look at you @Ashley Jordan!! amazing!! Well done lovely 👏🏻

• @Ashley Jordan WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! Dang girl, you look AMAZING!! Those abs 😍

• @Lucy Blake Thanks Lucy! 😘

• @Pam Curry Oh if you could only see me now, full on pizza belly, the bloat is real!🐋😅 Thank you though 😘

• Wow Ashley!!!!! Looking fab 👑! Totally sculpted!!! 💪🏻I love how you took a bad situation and made positives from it and the results are the proof! I've loved all our chats!!! Keep up the great work hun x

• Amazing! Way to go queen!

• @Carol Tansley awww thanks so much Carol! I love our chats too, forming friendships on this platform has definitely be an extra bonus too X

• @Taylor Redfearn Thanks so much Taylor Xx

• @Ashley Jordan oh my god! What a transformation! You honestly look amazing and can so see a difference! So proud of you, you smashed this challenge! Xxx

• 1 / 2