z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Ding Ding Drills & Fit & Firey | MaeveMadden

Ding Ding Drills & Fit & Firey

• Omg what a way to start the week @Maeve Madden 🔥 I am in such a fabulous mood after completing both classes this morning, feeling strong and amazing! Maeve you brought all the fire and all the spice 🌶 Absolutley loved the new routines too, was having the best time in my living room 😂

So excited for the rest of our 4 week 'Summer Strong Challenege' Queens it's off to the best start! 💪

• Yes Georgie!!! Completely agree I absolutely loved it this morning - yes to those new routines!!! Felt like I was in a music video 😂

Super excited to see what the next 4 weeks will bring 🥰

• Just finished my first class in a good few weeks....dear lord that was spicy..... I was never so happy to hear 'Ding Ding Ding' 😂🤣 I absolutley loved it though and im buzzing after it!!!

• @Georgie Dillon totally agree Georgie,it was a super start to the week and the 4 week challenge! I was buzzing after it too,excited for the rest of the week!💪🔥

• After a crap morning, baby crying my mat ripped to shreds.i left the workout ding ding went for a walk and came back just finished it and feel so much better 

• Just joined QDQ and did the ding ding drills just now as a lunchtime workout and really loved it :) Feeling great but very sweaty and tomato faced ! 🍅

• @Sarah Lay aww Sarah not a great start for you but you didnt quit and came back to finish it off so thats the main thing! Good on you! X

• @Sarah Lay also on a separate note not sure what mat you use but the Fiit ones are really good and Maeve has also brought out her own line of mats too which are meant to be great. They dont slip or fall to pieces and are extra large which are great for floor work. I think Maeves have sold out but she should be getting more in stock from what I am aware. Just thought I'd let you know as I know how frustrating it is when the mats go to shit on you. X

• @Hannah Twomey it was seriously sweaty this morning, I loved it,one of my new fave classes!

• @Ashley Jordan thanks a mill..I actually think its a yoga mat I'm using.yea I may invest in a good one because me back will be in bits..

• @Beth Haughian Yass Beth me too! Total Queen Army music video vibes happening this morning 😂 Roll on the next 4 weeks wooo! 💕xx

• @Hannah Twomey Aww that's amazing Hannah! Welcome to the QDQ Community, so glad you loved the workout! Hope you enjoy the challenge Queen 👑❤️

• @Sarah Lay Oh Sarah what a nightmare of a morning you had! So glad you managed to come back and smash out the class, that's true Queen spirit right there, we don't quit! Proud of you Queen! xx

• Fit & Fiery was so much fun, so spicy so sweaty but I barely noticed because it was such craic!

• Hi, ladies, if we have 2 bold classes in one day, should we do both bold classes for that day? 

• Great workout this morning, I did fit & firey live. Was going to catch-up with ding ding, but having watched it just now, there’s too much of an emphasis on burpees for me...never mind! 

• @Rawan Hey Rawan! No you don't have to worry Queen, if you're taking part in the challenege you just have to complete 4 of the bold workouts (1 HIIT, 1 lower, 1 upper and 1 total body) a week for the 4 weeks of the challenge. There are a selection of each of these classes and you can pick whichever ones you enjoy the most 😊 

• Just did this class - wow! I knew it would be spicy, but that was intense. So fun though! Love that the new challenge is all about strength - feeling stronger already! 

• @Georgie Dillon thank you queen 

• Just did ding din it was spicy I loved it 🌶🌶

• 1 / 2