z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Challenge Question! | MaeveMadden

Challenge Question!

• Hi Ladies!

I signed up to the summer challenge yesterday - my first time subscribing to QDQ and my first challenge!

Question - I completed my first workout this morning, it was Ding Ding from yesterday that was saved from the library. I exited the class after 38 mins, and didnt let the video run until the full 40 mins. Will this still count towards one of my classes for this week under the challenge?

Thankyou!

• @Annabel Broome hi Annabel u have asked the exact same question I was going to so thank you 🙏 I completed Cardio Combat with Lily today from the library which was my first QDQ class & the first class towards my challenge. I sweated like a beast and would highly recommend. 
    inlook forward to the replies from the more knowledgeable queens 👸 x

• Yes was wondering the same! Thank you for asking this. <3

• Hi ladies! Welcome to you all ☺️ I could be totally off the mark here but something in the back of my head is telling me that Maeve sees a percentage from her end so if you've did like 80% of the video or something like that it'll count? I know that she always says if you have to run and can't stay for the chats that's totally fine! I'm sure lots of people have to run to work or school runs etc. 

I imagine that it the video on the library is an hour long by the time everyone gets on and the stretches/chats at the end but she knows the workout is 40 minutes then there will be some allowance there. 

No idea where that info come from... Maeve either said it a long time ago or I could have made that up completely!!! Lol

@Marz Klimaszewska @Leeanne Mcclelland @Annabel Broome 

• Thank you for your help 🙏❤️

• @Beth Haughian You are completely right Queen, don't worry you've not made it up! 😂 Maeve said a while ago that she will always have a look at the percentage we complete of the workout and base it off that and if the majority of the class is complete it will count towards the challenge because she knows we're all about that chats 😂 80% sounds familiar to me too so I think we're right 😊  

Hope that helps Queens @Leeanne Mcclelland @Annabel Broome @Marz Klimaszewska and welcome to QDQ and the challenges! Hope you love every minute 👑❤️

• Hi ladies,

just signed up for my first challenge & im very excited to get started 😊.  Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do I know which workouts count as part of the challenge?  Xx

• @Majella McCarthy if you go onto the live workouts page you'll see some of them have a star in the title of them! The ones with the star are included in the challenge 😊 The schedule on Instagram has them in bold font also! 

• @Georgie Dillon lol perfect! I knew I had that in the back of my head somewhere... just wasn't sure if it was in someone else's!! 😂

• @Beth Haughian thank you so much 😊. I was looking in library rather than live workouts 🤦🏻

• Also new to QDQ. Does anyone know if it matters when you do the challenge workouts? Does it have to be the day of, or just during the calendar week? 

Thanks!

• Shout out to Maeve - please consider adding Lily's combat HIIT as part of the challenge. It is fantastic. 

• @Janet Dunkelbarger Hey Janet, welcome to QDQ! With the challenge workouts you don't have to worry about completing them on the days they are set as long as you complete the 4 needed per week, you've completed the challenege requirement 😊 Hope that helps Queen, enjoy! x

• Sally Ann Flood I would also love if Lilly's Combat class was part of the summer challenge

• @Georgie Dillon thank you!