z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

No motivation | MaeveMadden

No motivation

• Hey ladies original qdq member. But from my first surgery in may I'm struggling to get back in to can't do the squats or burpees ive prolapse booked for hysterectomy 9th august but just can't get in to it . I keep trying but cause I can't keep up I give up. Missing the craic and banter Xx anyone else struggling to keep routine going x

• Brenda sounds like you have been through the mill and you need to cut yourself alot of slack.  I totally understand that you want to get back to working out but your body is likely still healing from surgery and with another major surgery coming up its probably mentally disheartening that you will you to take another break to allow your body heal.

Please dont allow your mind to tell your body that its not doing a good job because you are taking it gently. Its absolutley the right thing to do. Maybe you could try some of the pre/postnatal workouts and low impact workouts? If your doctor has cleared you to do so? I'm not sure what your previous surgery was for but could you do sexy shoudlers seated perhaps? Even with light weights or water bottles. 

And remember the fact you are trying is more than those who are sitting on the couch not even trying. Your mojo will come back! Just give yourself some grace and kindness. Wishing you quick healing for your upcoming op. 

• Ciara thanks so much yea I'm cleared for working out . I'd laparoscopic surgery to burn off endometriosis but it didn't work for me . I think I'll try the pre post natal ones. Definitely I'm like my mind is like do the 4 week challenge cause then I'll be off for 8 weeks. Think cause Ive been doing the workouts from the beginning of first lock down it's part my routine am missing it now. Xxx thanks for been so supportive 

• @Brenda Mckay Agree totally with Ciara.  You are being very hard on yourself.  Take things slow and easy and allow your body to recover and dont feel guilty for doing so.  You have a lot going on and need to allow for same and you are great for getting up and trying the workouts.  Go at your own pace and dont put pressure on yourself .  Best of Luck with it all and for a speedy recovery and you will be back on track in no time.

• @Carmel Byrnes thanks so much pet I just miss the routine and the mind effect it was great for just the body and mind are on different vibes at minute I hope your all keeping well xxx